New Memeber from Manassas

Hello everyone I just joined the sight. I have been in aquariums for a couple of years but I am still learning a lot. I have a 29 gallon bio cube as well as another small 20 gallon L tank. I am about to upgrade my 20L to a new 40 breeder but I am working to finish helping a friend get his new 90 gallon ready first. Anyway I look forward to chatting with you all and learning more stuff to get my tanks to look amazing.

Welcome! Have you discovered Incredible Corals (just off Balls Ford Rd) or Blue Ribbon Koi & Marine (further out on 234 as you head toward 15 in Catharpin)? They're two of our sponsors and stocked with lots of stuff for your tank.

Yes I go to Blue Ribbon Koi quite frequently. John and the other guys have helped me out a lot. I just recently discovered Incredible Corals and those guys have been great too.

Welcome! Winter meeting  (only a couple a year!) is today from 1-5 at Oakton HS. $20 at the door will get you a WAMAS membership and get you into the meeting. Bring money for frags and something to keep them warm!

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/70686-wamas-winter-2015-meeting-annual-meeting-notice-karen-brittain-speaker/

Welcome. I joined several days ago and have learned many things just by visiting the forums.