!! Newest Member of the ERC Team - Ryan Colby !!

We would like to introduce the newest member of the ERC Team... Ryan Colby (Orion)

Ryan brings some awesome knowledge in coral and fish, but is super savvy with online marketing and social media. He has helped tremendously with the launch of the new site, stocking the site, handling all social media, and responding to the flood of emails from the rapid growth we are experiencing as we continue to expand.

He will be posting topics periodically on all of the forums and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask any one of us!

Edited by monkiboy

We would like to introduce the newest member of the ERC Team... Ryan Colby (Orion)

Ryan brings some awesome knowledge in coral and fish, but is super savvy with online marketing and social media. He has helped tremendously with the launch of the new site, stocking the site, handling all social media, and responding to the flood of emails from the rapid growth we are experiencing as we continue to expand.

He will be posting topics periodically on all of the forums and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask any one of us!

Are you fragging him ? :laugh: How long has he been in QT?

Are you fragging him ? :laugh: How long has he been in QT?

TOO FUNNY!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I hope he takes well to all the meds during protocol....Does he get paid while in QT?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I am really glad to be part of a team that leads the way with the highest-quality livestock and customer service experience. We do it better than anyone else out there, and I'll be helping to ensure it stays that way.

We are continuously updating our website with new products - so keep an eye out! AKA Marco and Richard keep me locked up in a room with a laptop, and some LRS food to nibble on all day :)

ERC is really starting to expand beyond WAMAS but we promise never to forget where we started - right here!

Thanks again everyone!

Ryan

Edited by monkiboy

Congrats Ryan!  This is awesome.  So so happy for you.

You really need to hire a lawyer though when you're negotiating an employment contract.  Seriously, I could have at least gotten you some pizza instead of LRS ;)