Sigh...

RW09903

What the

Did you sew 3 together or something. No, let me guess elegance whisperer.

Absolutely stunning

Lol no it is all one piece! Swing by when you are in Leesburg. It is amazing! Pez pets, hand feeds, and loves his AE

I knew there had to be something. So what does he call it. You can tell us. Promise won't say a word.

Hilary is not joking, she does have 11 tanks.

Shoot isaac. We ain't no hoarders. We just shove it all in one tank versus um um. Well let's say double digits.

Shoot isaac. We ain't no hoarders. We just shove it all in one tank versus um um. Well let's say double digits.

Well... Two Tanks One Room, but, yeah, for the most part....

I think we're all nuts in our own ways.  :-)  That AE is absolutely stunning - my guess is that Pez mutters "my precious" while petting it…...

I think we're all nuts in our own ways. :-) That AE is absolutely stunning - my guess is that Pez mutters "my precious" while petting it…...

This made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's bigger then my live rock. How long have you had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have had it 2 years now maybe and it is more than tripled in size.  Things grow crazy fast in our tank except birds nest.  We kill those LOL

I think we're all nuts in our own ways.  :-)  That AE is absolutely stunning - my guess is that Pez mutters "my precious" while petting it…...

Ding Ding Ding Hilary gets the Gold Star :)

HA HA HA HA

Wow, 11 tanks? I have 2 and and thought the idea of starting a 3rd might be a little overkill, lol.

LOL - but most are little ones, so that's okay, right?   :happy:   And each one is different so I get to play with different critters that I couldn't put all together in a single tank.  Makes perfect sense to me…….

Well I should have said my wife would kill me if I set up another (big, 100 gal+) tank but actually I think she would be okay with small tanks for things...she did mention that once so maybe I'll give that a shot. If I had my way I would have sealed up the basement and just filled it up with salt water, lol.

Well I should have said my wife would kill me if I set up another (big, 100 gal+) tank but actually I think she would be okay with small tanks for things...she did mention that once so maybe I'll give that a shot. If I had my way I would have sealed up the basement and just filled it up with salt water, lol.

I would do the same thing!  As a side note, I rearranged the rock work in my tank and added a few rocks. In the process I accidentally broke a few corals. I will let the broken pieces heal and add to SWAP.