FREE 300 gal aquarium

Free Almost 300 gallon aquarium, located in Leesburg, Must pickup by Wednesday Night  Dimensions are 7' 6" x 30 " x 24"

Free 180 located in Leesburg Must pickup by wednesday night 6 x 2 x 2

Contact adam 571-213-4032

Huly, I saw you post here and I thought you were going to upgrade from your 250. 8)

Would be fun to get a huge free tank, but spouse would kill me.  She knows too much and can't be fooled into thinking that any new tank is "free" heh.

Good luck giving it away, Adam.  Hope you don't get too many people flaking on picking it up.

Huly, I saw you post here and I thought you were going to upgrade from your 250. 8)

Would be fun to get a huge free tank, but spouse would kill me. She knows too much and can't be fooled into thinking that any new tank is "free" heh.

Good luck giving it away, Adam. Hope you don't get too many people flaking on picking it up.

Just do it. I'll help you load it.

LOL LOL LOL No I don't think a 300 would fit right in the wall and I love the 250.  I just need a good sump :)

Can you give more details on the tank ? Is it drill? Reef ready? Scratches? Is it a show tank?

I know the tank, I had to move the thing twice! 

Drilled tank, no noticable scratches. Will need suction cups probably to move but they are in Leesburg anyway. I can even help load probably.

Is the tank gone. I see all these pm If not I would be glad to take the 300 off your hands. Thank you. I can get rid of my 110 then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt it's gone, or promised to someone. Just remember the pinch you'll feel jumping from whatever size build you have. More lights, bigger skimmer, more salt, etc. can't beat free .99 though!

I received a text message 15 hours ago telling me that the owner found someone to take it....

Thank you. Wife gave me permission last night had to think if I wanted to go through the fun of setting a new tank up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk