Designer Clownfish

Celebrian

It's personal preference..I don't care for any except the lightening maroons, and well, those are still out of my price range,lol

So it's going to be what you like and how much your willing to pay....

I'm partial to the Black Ice Clownfish, so long as they have their helmets. Well actually, I'm partial to almost all Clownfish so long as they have their helmet.

It's personal preference..I don't care for any except the lightening maroons, and well, those are still out of my price range,lol

So it's going to be what you like and how much your willing to pay....

+1 get whatever you like and can afford.

For those you have designer clowns, can you provide an idea of prices and where you would purchase them ?

For those you have designer clowns, can you provide an idea of prices and where you would purchase them ?

Pm or call our supporting vendors, expect to pay $ for most design clowns!

+ 1 the pricing is usually the same and you will actually know what you are getting. I was very particular on my snowflake pattern

Buy what you like. I have a pair or ocis that breed and a pair of platinums that's also mate. It's all your preference. Don't buy because of what others want.

+1

I purchased my pair of gladiators from MattieJay6

I would say check him out ,great seller and he can get his hands on some nice designer clowns. I have purchased 2 pairs from him (pair of wyoming whites)and all fish where healthy and eating.

So we all have heard of stories how hardy a maroon clown is, I remember reading some one say that her tank had a short circuit that even gave her a mild electric shock, killing everything thing but the maroon.  My maroon survived a tank fire that was extinguished by a fire extinguisher shot into the tank to put out the fire. My black ocellaris jumped out after trying to bite my hand, missed and fell about 4 feet to the hardwood floor are survived, then a few days later survived a tank crash where the temp got to 97. That clown is over 10 years old.

While I don't expect the same type of torture, as mentioned above, but are designer clowns just as hardy as "normal" clowns ?  Are there certain hybrids less hardy and require more care ?

I have a pair of Onyx Picasso clowns, highly recommend them as they are awesome, and a pair of extreme misbar B/W clowns. They have all done great and seem to be very hardy, like most clowns. I recommend you talk to Mattiejay6 or Monkiboy. Both have a large range of designer clowns at great prices.  

I have Snow Onyx that are some cool looking and are pretty rare to see around.

But it all comes down to what you like and how big your checkbook is.

I have a pair of Maine Mochas. Love them, and not too hard on the wallet. That said, Gold Nugget Maroons are probably the coolest looking clowns out there IMO.

I have a pair of Maine Mochas. Love them, and not too hard on the wallet. That said, Gold Nugget Maroons are probably the coolest looking clowns out there IMO.

+1 on the Gold Nugget Maroons

Very expensive fish in my opinion but would love to have a pair one day.

+1 on the Gold Nugget Maroons

Very expensive fish in my opinion but would love to have a pair one day.

I will never buy another maroon again. Full of %$#* and vinegar. I'm lucky if my hand isn't bleeding In 4 places when I am messing with frags.

ynubu8az.jpgja7u6y5y.jpg

Waits in anemone to attack the hand that feeds him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hah! That's what makes them fun...or something...