What gets sold fastest in the WTB/WTS/Free forums?

dante411x

I'm not sure if this should go to member discussion. But I figured that posting this in this forum might influence some people to join up once they see just what they could get their hands on for some amazing prices.

So, my guess would be any kind of pumps. Vortech mp anythings (granted I haven't seen 60's up for sale). Jebao's.

Oh and free doesn't count!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think "good deals" are what go quickly....WAMAS is filled with people who will upgrade with used equipment or buy livestock they hadn't yet contemplated when the price is right.

I think "good deals" are what go quickly....WAMAS is filled with people who will upgrade with used equipment or buy livestock they hadn't yet contemplated when the price is right.

I guess it would depend on what you're looking for. I think pumps since I've been looking for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deals. I know people make a plunge if the price is right. I'm guilty of impulse buying.

I'm always looking for the cool guy equipment like controllers, dosers and reactors before upgrading the equipment I already have, I know my skimmer and lights are good enough but I'm lacking the other stuff that will make my life easier and my tank happier.

not sure if that's the case for evrybody, but I would assume that that's the situation most newer reef keepers are in.

so if you have an ATO i'm your guy lol

Since we seem to be keeping this generic, I will add to the previous:

-items that have GOOD PICTURES that show true color or condition of the item.

-Clean, de-calcified equipment (in additional to cheap and quality of course)

Oh and free doesn't count!

Ever post something for free?  You'll get PM's from folks you've never even seen post asking for it...  That stuff goes the fastest.

+1 

But yeah, +2 on that.

I would lean toward Equipment and Frags. 

I look when I am building something ( Water Changing station) or making life easier (RO/DI Systems). 

Honestly, the fastest thing to move is an apex eb8 for anything under retail. If it's $30-$40 under, it's gone in under 5 minutes. Trust, me I've missed out on like 10.