need help with tank pickup !

reefbox

I can't really commit as that day is my other clubs frag fest, but it's not that far away. depending what time you're going to be there I could give a hand loading it, but I'd have some fresh corals so couldn't follow you all the way back to help unload it

Also the name of my new band.

Lol that cracked me up.

Wish I could help. I'm in Alexandria, but unless I get out of work way way early, I won't be able to make it. If that happens, I'll shoot you a message and maybe be able to help with the unload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff needs to postpone by and hour or so..

So we'll need to go round 2-3

unfortunately, i won't be able to make that work. my apologies but i changed my schedule around to try to even make it as late as 1pm to help out and any later would force me to break my other commitments for the weekend.

see if he can do it really early in the AM tomorrow perhaps?

+1 with Coral Hind, but it's my lady's birthday tomorrow, so that's out. Keep it updated.

Well,  looks like theres another delay. Turns out the stand was too short by an inch , so pick up has been delayed for a couple more days. HOPEFULLY this will be ready for setup by wed. Keep you all posted.

Alright, so quick update, spoke to the seller and he said it is available tomorrow. I know this is super last minute, so if anyone can help me out still, I would appreciate it. Pick up can be as early as possible tomorrow. Thanks

I can help on the Crofton side as long as it's AM. I would need to be done by 11. LMK

Hey there, I appreciate the offer! I don't know if it's bad luck or not but there's a hold up again, I'll keep u posted. I might just deal with it Monday.