New Member from Stafford, VA

What's good folks?  Been lurking in the background here on the site for about two months and finally decided to take the plunge.  I've only been in the aquarium game for about two years now.  Started out with a 5 gallon freshie, graduated to a 55 gallon freshie, and then I ventured into the salty world with a 20L and then finally onto my 40B FOWLR that I have had up and running since June this year.  Hope to meet some cool folks, grasp some new knowledge, and continue to enjoy this expensive but yet addictive and fulfilling hobby.

IMG_0378_zps1b77a025.jpg

Another person down here, one day someone's gonna have to move their shop to woodbridge area!

Good to have another down here, hope you can make it to the meeting Saturday.....

Noooooo!!!!  I'm actually going up to NY this weekend for a reunion.  Would have loved to make it to the meeting.  And yes, it would nice to have a shop down this way, I've been religiously making a trip to Quantum Reefs every weekend as a part of my routine.  I think if we had a store closer I would go broke!!!  LOL!!

Welcome, have you been to the one in Manassas. They have some nice frag there. It would be great to have a store in this area, but I agree we would go broke.

Welcome! We have been on WAMAS for about 2-3 months now and LOVE it!! We are located in the Dumfries area and work in Fredericksburg. Like the others have said, it's nice to find locals!! Let us know if you are looking for anything! That goes for everyone in our area!

yes, I'm talking about Incredible Corals. We just got some things from them this weekend, our kids love his dog. They are very informative.

I have to say we're within an hour from a few of the best LFS' I've ever been to...and there's a few I'd make a longer drive to go visit also...

So if your going to manassas see Incredible Corals and Blue Ribbon Koi (BRK) there's also another shop down the street Aquatic Obsessions okay, just not as large of a selection as the other 2

Then of course you've been to QR

Then a bit farther out is Fins and Feathers and Marine Scene..

.these are the only ones I've hit in the year or so I've been here...a few other good places in MD I hear...and of course we have another few great online vendors

Other than living in Florida where I had a few great LFS' this area has really had the best selection of anywhere I have lived...(Georgia being the worst, and WA state was okay only for the fact the 1 LFS near me was awesome)

Wow…  Never knew there were than many Marine LFS around.  Took me a while before I even noticed that there was a Pets Plus on the corner right by my house.  They have a small selection but their tank husbandry is lacking.  Livestock constantly have ich or dead livestock left in the tanks.  And there prices are shamelessly high!!!

Welcome, I'm down here in stafford as well.  There are a few of us down here in Fburg and Stafford.

ERC = exotic reef creations.  Wamas sponsor with great LPS.

Where is ERC located?

ERC, Exotic Reef Creations, is in Ijamsville, MD, just outside Frederick.

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon 1.1 using Tapatalk