New Livestock Requests?

johnnybv

I've been looking at a carcharodon carcharias for my nano.  Can you get one?  :D

45918[/snapback]

I will look at the stocklist when it comes out tomorrow around 11:00 and pm you if it is available.

john

Guest mikesroth
I just want a baby.  When it outgrows the nano, I'll take it out to Ocean City and let it go.  :2thumbsup:

45939[/snapback]

Or better yet, you will just upgrade your tank as he grows?

I plan on placing an order Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery, any special requests?

PS  The blue spot jawfish is still available, he is awesome, & eats like a pig!

45913[/snapback]

A Randall's pistol shrimp to go with that yahsa goby. :D (Alpheus randalli) Looks like that's the kind that tyically pairs with the yasha gobies, and is from the Indio Pacific region, where the yahsa and banded gobies come from.

I also need a couple of emerald crabs and some ceriths.

Is it possible for you to get sexy shrimp in? (Thor ambeonesus)

I just want a baby.  When it outgrows the nano, I'll take it out to Ocean City and let it go.  :2thumbsup:

45939[/snapback]

I wouldn't try to keep one. It will cost you an arm and a leg to feed it.

:D

I wouldn't try to keep one.  It will cost you an arm and a leg to feed it. 

:D

45956[/snapback]

I will look for a sexy shrimp today when I order, I will post tomorrow with what comes in.

I've been looking at a carcharodon carcharias for my nano.  Can you get one?  :D

45918[/snapback]

I found your carcharodon carchariasl, the baby is about 15" and runs around $2500 How many do you want? I will order you a NANo cube to fit him in. :D

I found your carcharodon carchariasl, the baby is about 15" and runs around $2500 How many do you want?  I will order you a NANo cube to fit him in. :D

45961[/snapback]

Why am I not surprised that someone would be willing to sell one. But, unfortunately that is a bit on the pricey side. I'll hold off, for now.

;)

can you get catalina gobies? if so how much?

You can get him! Remember the rule '1" of fish per gallon' - so you just need to make sure you have a 15 gallon tank!

Why am I not surprised that someone would be willing to sell one.  But, unfortunately that is a bit on the pricey side.  I'll hold off, for now. 

;)

45971[/snapback]

Do you have Cerith / Margarita / Turbo snails, Red Tip Hermits available all the time or does that count as a livestock request? I want to get out there and look around (spend a day at the battlefield anyway), but would be nice if I could take something home with me as well.

How close are you to JM's?  I'm not out near vienna often, but I'll be coming down for the Auction on Sunday.

45990[/snapback]

BRK is about 22 miles from my place, about 30 minutes. Almost straight ahead, very easy to go.

Do you have Cerith / Margarita / Turbo snails, Red Tip Hermits available all the time or does that count as a livestock request?  I want to get out there and look around (spend a day at the battlefield anyway), but would be nice if I could take something home with me as well.

45984[/snapback]

I always have snails, currently Margarita, cerith, astria, nassarius

I always have snails, currently Margarita, cerith, astria, nassarius

45996[/snapback]

Guys you are more than welcome to do the auction here if you would like. I will not be able to participate due to the xmass tree sales, but there is room. I would also like to donate some gift certificates to the auction, so let me know what I need to do.

John

can you get catalina gobies? if so how much?

45977[/snapback]

there are no catalina gobies on this weeks stocklist, but I will add them to my watch list.

john

I agree with Doug, they need some where in the range of 70-74 degrees. I have seen them in with SH's.

46015[/snapback]

i heard they do okin 78degree tanks. Is this not the case?

Hey Johnny, this is not a livestock request, but since you run a garden center as well, I was wondering if you could get in Hi Rocks from Hawaii? I think that with the space you have and your ability to purchase a lot in bulk, you could bring in a ton of Hi Rocks, run it in huge tubs (rubbermaid 350s), and introduce layers of live rock on top to create a huge amount of base rock. Also, you could keep some dry as well to seel as dry base rock. I'm going to be ordering some in the next year or so since I'm setting up a large tank, but I was wondering if you'd want to order some with me or even order it for me?

Dave

Hey Johnny, this is not a livestock request, but since you run a garden center as well, I was wondering if you could get in Hi Rocks from Hawaii?  I think that with the space you have and your ability to purchase a lot in bulk, you could bring in a ton of Hi Rocks, run it in huge tubs (rubbermaid 350s), and introduce layers of live rock on top to create a huge amount of base rock.  Also, you could keep some dry as well to seel as dry base rock.  I'm going to be ordering some in the next year or so since I'm setting up a large tank, but I was wondering if you'd want to order some with me or even order it for me?

Dave

46020[/snapback]

Dave,

That is a great idea for a place like BRK. You literally can bun 1 ton shipments. I got about 80lbs of the stuff in my tank. This was last April and the stuff blends right in now color wise, not all the life, but it will get there. I have yet to have any algae outbreaks and no unwanted pests like aptasia or majano.

Chris