I will be having a Frag sale tonight...

TheyCallMeMr.703

~~~    Emergency Frag Sale    ~~~
  Stay Tuned... Frogspawn... Leathers..  Green Favia's , Monti's and more... SPS & LPS also....
 Due to my recent problems I have been havin... My tank is not UpToDate where it should be for What I am keeping, That being said... I'm selling a few frags tonight to help fund the new equipment my tank deserves, and needs...
  PM if interested in any of the listed above before the sale, and You may be able to grab it before I even have a chance to post... Once again... This is just a Head'sUp... 

I think we should change the sites name to DRAMAS.

honestly this is a rarity on here.....but you and 703 both came on like blazes to the forum and it sparked a bit of drama ;)

lol...im glad we can all laugh about this...

but hey....i heard something about a frag sale? whats going on with that?

I'm still waiting to hear if these are the corals that he was given at Frag Fest...... There were some nice corals donated!

I've had to pay for everything in this hobby. You mean people donate stuff? I've been hanging with the wrong people :)

yes vendors and members donate colonies to be fragged and given at frag fest every year. yet another benefit of being a paid member. here is the post from this year's which happened just a month before you joined us. there's always next year, though!

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/57345-wamas-summer-frag-fest-extravaganza/

yes vendors and members donate colonies to be fragged and given at frag fest every year. yet another benefit of being a paid member. here is the post from this year's which happened just a month before you joined us. there's always next year, though!

Nice! I always have been a day late

I'm going to do my best to meet up next month at the meeting. It'll be nice to put a face to some of these names..Of course my memory is about as long as my short toe

Yep, I think some people walked away with 10-15 free frags.  Some of which was really nice stuff!

honestly this is a rarity on here.....but you and 703 both came on like blazes to the forum and it sparked a bit of drama ;)

+1 I joined before both of them and don't have half the number of posts they have on here. I think I need to turn it up a bit. :)

In regards to FFE, I got quite a few frags too. So much fun and can't wait for the next one! :)

Just got home... Will be Posting pics Very Shortly... Sorry. CarProblems. LOL

Did you see my question?  Are these the frags you got at Frag Fest?  Most of us here will know what corals you have for sale if they are, as most of us were at Frag Fest.

No... Not all were... Only 2 I believe...
 Goin' to be less then I anticipated.. had allot of people PM me about specific kinds... So got even less to post now. :) ;)

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703