I will be having a Frag sale tonight...

TheyCallMeMr.703

Did you see my question?  Are these the frags you got at Frag Fest?  Most of us here will know what corals you have for sale if they are, as most of us were at Frag Fest.

I gave half of my " Booty " from FF( well more then half ), to my Fellow Reefer down the street... He has to this day.. Killed all but 2... but they are Right there, Just Hangin' On...

Sorry to all those who were Anticipating such an Event tonight... I had soo many PM's from people that I actually got Nothin' Left practically... :) ( Givin' I only had a few to start with ;) ) Thank's to all... and Will be posting Pic's of Remaining Corals in the Mornin'  :)

+ 12 yea I joined before them also. Got to catch up! I went through 12 bags of popcorn while watching my fish and the drama unfold. Glad you changed your mug shot joshifer you dont look like a fish killer anymore.

+ 12 yea I joined before them also. Got to catch up! I went through 12 bags of popcorn while watching my fish and the drama unfold. Glad you changed your mug shot joshifer you dont look like a fish killer anymore.

+13 LOL :smokin:

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703

Just gonna toss this out there. 

Perhaps get off the texting device, get to an actual keyboard, think about what you want to say, and communicate in well written, complete sentences that when read back, sound like the english language as opposed to poorly executed Madarin to English translations.

If your primary language isn't English, this will be a good exercise as well smile5.gif

Just gonna toss this out there.

Perhaps get off the texting device, get to an actual keyboard, think about what you want to say, and communicate in well written, complete sentences that when read back, sound like the english language as opposed to poorly executed Madarin to English translations.

If your primary language isn't English, this will be a good exercise as well Posted Image

+1

Hey, my only complaint is all the capitalized words in the middle of sentences....drives me crazy! Bad grammar is everywhere so I can't fault anyone for that, much,lol

Edited by smallreef

Mr.703: Please remember that "for sale" threads are not allowed in the "general section."

For some others: Please remember the forum etiquette guidelines and try to have fruitful and respectful interactions. The last few weeks have seen repeated threads, by mostly the same few people, that have been disrespecful, aggressive, and off topic. 

Please refrain from nitpicking or engaging in personal attacks. If you disagree with someone, by all means point out what you disagree with and clarify respectfully why you disagree. That is a constructive discussion. Calling someone names and stalking them is not constructive. Personal attacks and divulging any personal information is strictly prohibited and can result in sanctions being levied.

http://wamas.org/about.php