Virginia Love

So I know that many of you have not had the opportunity to come visit me at the shop, and trust me, I understand that the drive is long for many of you. But guess what?!?!?!

FRAG FEST IS COMING....... AND I'M BRINGING THE LARGEST SUPPLY THAT I'VE EVER BROUGHT TO A SWAP..... ANY SWAP.....ANYWHERE! 

Every swap I go to, I leave wishing I had brought more.  This year I will not be feeling that way.  I will also be going out to hand pick some gems one more time before the swap like I do each week so I plan on bringing plenty of goodies that will ABSOLUTELY WOW you!  I received a couple special surprises today that I'll be bringing, and I also have something waiting for me at my coral oasis when I go shopping next week.  

This is a Frag Fest that you don't want to miss..... I promise!

So for everyone that has not had the experience of visiting my shop, you have no excuses next weekend because I'm bringing the hotness to you!  So you might want to buy a bigger coral, I have a feeling you'll need it.

Please shoot me a PM to let me know if there is anything specific that you'd like me to pick up for you on my trip.  While I can't guarantee that it will be available, I can certainly keep my eyes out for your request.  Also, we have some frags set aside that we will provide FREE OF CHARGE for any pre-orders over $75 that we receive prior to Thursday, July 18th.

I'm going to be first in line at your table. Can't wait.

Will you please change your profile pic. I keep kicking myself for not jumping on that cynaria as soon as I seen it now I keep getting reminded every couple hours when I check your posts. Lol

That's his evil plan....to make sure you don't live with anymore regrets...its a constant reminder foe all of us lol and he is well aware if it :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I believe he is to. IMO that was probably one of the sickest corals I have ever seen. To each his own I guess. Probably never see another like it again.

If it or its equal exist I do believe he will be the one to have it. He has a talent for LPS like none other....

Who got that piece...anyone local I wonder?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They need to speak up so I can pry it from there hands, or tank that is!!!

That would be epic haha

First in line to see it if it falls through.

Sorry to go a bit off topic; I was hoping to visit your store this weekend, is that possible? If so, what hours are you available?

To get back on topic can you bring some exotic looking fungia with you to frag fest. let me know what colors you have or if you have any pics. Thanks!