$ gallon Sale

MBVette

Can someone confirm to me if the $1 gallon sale is going on.  Someone said something to me a little while ago, but cant seem to find anything on Petco's site that says its actually going on.

I was at the Burke PETCO last night and a bunch of their tanks were labelled that way.

Someone posted on another forum "it's a switch from Central Pet to United Pet. These are the main companies that own most of the name brands we are familiar with (Hagan excluded)".  If this is true, it's not a blanket company sale, each store will get rid of it's current stock....

just checked our local paper and the petco here are only offering 10% off the aquariums.

Well then, I guess if you live in HI, you're better off going to their website they are offering 20% off their entire website and free shipping @ $49  Exclusiong apply (as always) but I couldn't read it all because their website was lagging out on me.

I was going to post the local ad for DC, but their website is experiencing eternal lag and "aint nobody got time fo dat"

The one in Woodbridge is in....

You canto to their website and enter your zip and pull up the current ad....it will be on there if they are doing it...

Well then, I guess if you live in HI, you're better off going to their website they are offering 20% off their entire website and free shipping @ $49  Exclusiong apply (as always) but I couldn't read it all because their website was lagging out on me.

I was going to post the local ad for DC, but their website is experiencing eternal lag and "aint nobody got time fo dat"

sweet, ill check it out to see if they offer shipping to alaska, hawaii. cheapest dog shampoo i found at my local petco is $12.

sweet, ill check it out to see if they offer shipping to alaska, hawaii. cheapest dog shampoo i found at my local petco is $12.

A lot of times they don't ship to HI, AK or app, fpo....

And frankly I just up use an all natural tea tree oil shampoo (peoples shampoo) for my dogs...it's still expensive but atleast it's really good for their skin....

Head and Shoulders for my Golden. Been using it for years without incident or problems. I found out about it on a Golden Retriever site that I used to frequent.

Win-win

When my kids do it it becomes like a greased pig chase through the yard....once the golden is soaped up the race begins as she always escapes them....all 3 of them end up clean in the end lol

Try the H&S also. It really does wonders with their coat.

(Sent from my phone)

Try the H&S also. It really does wonders with their coat. (Sent from my phone)

I'm going to try this as well this weekend...lol any particular formula?

I'm going to try this as well this weekend...lol any particular formula?

That's exactly what the tea tree shampoo does...keeps their hair silky smooth and their skin underneath nice and fleas hate it! My poor dog can't use H&S as he's sensitive to everything chemical (like me) ...and use baby shampoo for their faces....

So does H&S keep the fleas away too? I know it has a lot of the same properties as tea tree for skin/dandruff.....