ooh la-la, new home for us!

monkiboy

said the SA clown pair...

it was maybe four days after the new anemones arrived that my beautiful lil guys in my nem/clown tank uprooted from the RBTA, which they adored and spent every minute in, to a much smaller but apparently more attractive place.

watching in HD is a must, short but sweet homecoming...

I'm going to start calling your tanks "Hollywood," cause' the homes are primo and the fish are good looking.

Beautiful! Man, can't wait to get a nem. The clowns are just as awesome too.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

(edited)

thanks guys, the new nems has certainly stolen the spotlight in the nem/clown tank. i've added a lemon drop, inferno, and flame tip. i had the nems in a separate holding tank connected to the same system for a bit to acclimate and once in, they were comfortable and eating well, sticky tentacles, and foot burrowed away almost immediately. i've got a good science down for BTAs now. so once the clowns took interest, it wasn't a big deal and the smaller guy is doing well. thankfully though, with the new additions, the clowns have been fickle which to keep so while they sleep still in the flame, during the day, they play around with almost all of them, haha.

What nem is that?

the closest thing i found to the nem posted in my vid is what is marketed as a "flame tip". basically incredibly BRIGHT green center, with equally as BRIGHT yellow fading into orange. Edited by monkiboy