I'm new here

I figured I would stop lurking and introduce myself. My name is Barry. And Ive been in this hobby just over 2 years now. Started with a 30L and after many upgrades I've now got a 300dd. I live just south of Fredericksburg and look forward to getting to know some people more local around the way. post-2633585-136163394923_thumb.jpg

Thank you. It's only been up a few months. I transferred everything from my 150dd to it Christmas Eve. I'm pretty happy with it so far. Only complaint is the short stand. I live in a townhouse and don't have the luxury of a fish room. In running a SRO6000sss and had to have a little of the skimmer cup cut off to be able to get it off.

Welcome! I work in Fredericksburg...give us some details on your system.

It's the marineland 300 with starphire glass

-3 tunze 6125's and 1 6045

-the lights are LEDs I got from Chester aquaria in Richmond

-super reef 6000 space saver, brs dual reactor, 20L for the fuge, reef octo return pump(4100 gph) tunze ato,

Live stock

Large blonde naso with streamers, unicorn tang, blue hippo, chocolate tang, purple tang, mated pair of Picasso clowns, some chromis, lawn mower blenny, and a couple other little guys.

Welcome to our community, Barry! That's a nice tank you have there. We have quite a few members down in the Woodbridge area, so you're not all that far away.

Welcome to our community, Barry! That's a nice tank you have there. We have quite a few members down in the Woodbridge area, so you're not all that far away.

Woodbridge isn't that bad given I go to Richmond almost every weekend be it to browse or pick something up. I do need to check the nova stores out a little more.

Ahh though we have 15+ members in woodbridge, there are no woodbridge stores :(

But, alas, we have Quantum Reefs that will bein Springfield shortly and Incredible Corals/Artfully Acrylic in Manassass and Blue Ribbon Koi not to far from them,,,,, so not too bad if your going to tysons or DC for something