ADA 60p

brad908

A few months ago I'm sure I saw a zeovit tumbler that looked like a high flow kreisel tank with an output in the middle, and I think the idea was that it got the water running in a big circle and kept the media in suspension. So there would be no moving parts, but lots of moving media.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are very rare to see. I can't recall ever seeing a zeovit tumbler being used in all the set ups I have looked at.

They are very rare to see. I can't recall ever seeing a zeovit tumbler being used in all the set ups I have looked at.

Got one coming. The last one. Considering using on the Cube hint. If possible. I think it is better to start from scratch with the Zeo system.

A few months ago I'm sure I saw a zeovit tumbler that looked like a high flow kreisel tank with an output in the middle, and I think the idea was that it got the water running in a big circle and kept the media in suspension. So there would be no moving parts, but lots of moving media.

That sounds cool. No moving parts!!!

Got one coming. The last one. Considering using on the Cube hint. If possible. I think it is better to start from scratch with the Zeo system.

Ah hope you didn't pay too much for it. The vertex zeolite reactor is very nice.

That is sweet, but not automatic. Since I have to travel a lot this FY :angry: . Automation is everything. :cool:

rxz-zeolith-reactor-vertex-13.jpg

Interested to hear how it works out. Really curious on how well it works, wouldn't think you would want that much flow through the zeolites.

Tank updates :

Picking up 36x18x18 mr aqua on Saturday...won't be set up until mid October

Ordered another mp10w es and the ecotech battery back up

Keep going back and forth what lighting I want for the new tank

1. Buy Radion Pro upgrade and a second Radion Pro

2. 27" Maxspect Razor

3. ATI 36" t5

Take your time. Now that you have showed me the Vertex, and I have Googled it maybe should have waited. Could've used new DC variable speed pump controlled by my Apex increase flow for 15min to tumble media in the reactor. Are you going to drill it? Maybe a coast to coast :laugh:

Waiting for the ATI t5/led unit to come out, should be awesome.

Definitely drilling it, going to use a glassholes 700gph kit.

(edited)

I think its time for an up to date FTS

Here ya go

2913FDAC-CFCC-4B15-A5CD-84B7BA05359D-4123-00000178CA6A1EF1_zps898bc511.jpg

:)

Edited by brad908

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

It's alright, no ADA. But also about $600 less.

(edited)

Awesome!!

Thank you!

Really looking forward to your new build!

So am I. Biggest tank I've had was a 20 gallon long, so it will be nice to have 48 gallons and all that room.

6539F7A0-C127-4ECA-A851-BC2F649D0C53-5616-0000021927F72553_zps9029a3cb.jpg

I don't expect to set it up until mid October tho. Hopefully let this one grow out and win a few TOTM's on various forums!

Edited by brad908

Hopefully let this one grow out and win a few TOTM's on various forums!

I have to give credit to a guy with goals!

Lol

I'm worried though, I will have to drain the tank in about two weeks for the new wood floors to be put down. Will only be in a Rubbermaid for two days, but you never know how the SPS will react.

oh man that floor just won't go away......

do you have to drain the entire thing? Can you do just enough to get it moved and out of the way?

I have to take the two rocks out because they will easily fall if we have to slide around the cabinet, so might as well just set up a temporary tank in the bedroom.

My friend decided his bubble magus curve 5 was way over kill on his nano, so he sold it to me at a great price. Never used. Can't wait for it to come.

c2ce39cb30b7c13f7c888930d86d25c1_zpsee6ecdce.jpg