Half French half Boston

b9847948.jpg

Tank looks great, cute dog!

Thank you

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG so freaking cute! looks perfect in that sweet condo of yours....lol...great tank....great house...great dog....you're living la buena vida

except for that pesky floor problem ;)

we are looking at the french bulldog rescue...we want an older one that needs a home

Omg..he's. so cute I want to love him and pet him and squeeze him, and pat him and pet him, and rub him and caress him.....and love him for ever and ever

You forgot call him george, your to young to remember those cartoons.

LOL thats all I could think of reading that post as well....i will love him and hug him and give him water and call him george....baaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so glad I wasn't alone

YES !!!!!!!!!!!! I miss my childhood

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Same here, I could see the cartoon while I was reading it.lol

Haha no problem.

Love when she calms down. Still an energizer bunny at 2 years old

4f401776.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Haven't done an update lately, but not much as been going on. Just letting things grow and color up. I will take better pics after sunday.

4.5? week zeo FTS..lights just came on so not everything is happy and open

fts0412_zps8f8e0aa1.jpg

Turquoise stag. crap picture, but it was really been growing fast and color is beautiful

turqstag0412_zps15fad8e3.jpg

Sunday is going to be awesome. Tons of sps frags for the 60p and 6 mangroves, 2 gorgians, and 3 orange striped cardinalfish for the 30p

ea9ef31cb369e9f62add2a1de59f3f52_zpsd53e062c.jpg

Edited by brad908

ummm I like everything... but the mangroves.... mangroves dont actually need to be place din the sand... they grow running roots down.. either way,,, not my fave... but I LOVE the cardinal!!!!

What's the story with your floor?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will just pay. Insurance deductible is $500, and they estimated repair at $650. No point to make a claim.

The condo association wanted to rip up all the flooring, I didn't want to go thru all that since there hasn't been any new water during the 3+ weeks the floors have been open.

(edited)

My fiancé reminded me I slightly flooded the bathroom when I first got my rodi unit, which was months before this happened.

I think that water getting under the floor and settling in that spot, then the winter and running the heat just made the old parquet flooring pop.

Odd spot for water from the bathroom to end up in that spot, but water moves is mysterious ways.

The condo association is still responsible for fixing all the foundation cracks. Engineer said that is 100% necessary.

Edited by brad908

How's the superman doing?

The big piece that didn't break off is doing great. I reglued the smaller piece and when I just looked at it, it is showing polyp extension. So everything is good.

I am gluing all the frags to rocks this weekend and will take pics.

Thanks again.