ADA 60p

brad908

Looks great!! Have a question for ya-- how/where are you attaching the base of the conduit piece for the light hanger? Thanks!

Thanks. I'm using the old light stand (pictured above) and placed it on the floor, then running a long pipe up the back of the stand.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get in on the group buy? I've got some coming as well, will pick up at the meet.

Looking Awesome Brad! Love your design and color of your stand. The GSP and Zoa colony are looking amazing! Keep us updated!

Andy

Tanks Andy.

February update

Bali green Slimer

baligreen0203_zps1eb9d53b.jpg

Ric's

ricgarden0203_zpse1f42a09.jpg

Left side

leftside0203_zpsf08ca997.jpg

Right side

rightside0203_zps9894298e.jpg

FTS

february2013fts_zps48753c6f.jpg

Those the rics from the group buy? What was your order? I'll be picking mine up at the meeting, but would like to get an idea of how much space I should clear!

(edited)

Those the rics from the group buy? What was your order? I'll be picking mine up at the meeting, but would like to get an idea of how much space I should clear!

Nope, I bought these 10 on another forum. I bought 20 from the group buy and will be picking them up Sunday.

I'd def recommend cutting down the plugs when you get them, that way you can get all the Rics to easily touch eachother.

Edited by brad908

(edited)

nice looking tank. are you going to add more rocks?

Thanks. No more rocks, want the minimalist look

Edited by brad908

Picked up a red planet and efflo from DaveS this afternoon

Pictures came out a little hazy. These were added only 2-2.5 hours ago so still pissed a little.

Red planet

redplanet0205_zpsa5f7d98c.jpg

Efflo

efflo0205_zpsefb54589.jpg

Left island

leftisland0205_zps857480fe.jpg

Not sure why the pictures came out hazy looking, I will retake tomorrow at the time/Radion setting I usually use.

Picked up a red planet and efflo from DaveS this afternoon

Pictures came out a little hazy. These were added only 2-2.5 hours ago so still pissed a little.

Red planet

redplanet0205_zpsa5f7d98c.jpg

Efflo

efflo0205_zpsefb54589.jpgHow big is that Red Planet frag?

Left island

leftisland0205_zps857480fe.jpg

Not sure why the pictures came out hazy looking, I will retake tomorrow at the time/Radion setting I usually use.

DCreefer...the red planet is probably 4-4.5" tall and maybe 3" at its widest point.

jimlin...thanks, really pleased with the two new pick ups. Now it's time to let everything grow out.

• 2 weeks later...

The red planet has completely STN'd, I probably should have never bought it since the piece I was supposed to buy STN'd on the seller.

Nice system! I am about a mile from Old Town. Let me know if you ever need anything. Always good to have neighbors.

Thanks. Always good to meet someone in the area. I live right next to Buzz and Rustico off slaters ln, if you're familiar.

Unfortunately I completely lost the red planet and efflo. I hate to blame people, but all my other corals are fine...

Edited by brad908

Not a picture update but made a couple big purchases this weekend.

1. Neptune Apex Advanced Leak Detection module with 2 sensors

2. Bubble Magus BM-T01 dosing pump

3. ESV B-ionic 2 part

4. Dosing containers

5. Going full ZEO fit dosing products and a Clear Tides Z90 reactor

ZEOvit media in Cleartides Z90 reactor

ZEOstart 3

ZEObak

ZEOfood 7

Coral Vitalizer

Phol's Xtra

Amino Acid Concentrate LPS

Sponge Power

I plan to have this all set up and working perfectly by the April 15th meeting. No coral purchases until then.

I plan to have this all set up and working perfectly by the April 15th meeting. No coral purchases until then.

All I can say is, "good luck!" Hopefully you have more will power than me! What is all the ZE stuff? What are you planning to accomplish with all of the above?

All I can say is, "good luck!" Hopefully you have more will power than me! What is all the ZE stuff? What are you planning to accomplish with all of the above?

Maybe 1 or 2 test corals before then :D

ZEOvit dosing offerings great coral growth, coral color, and improved water quality and parameters.

Here is the FAQ on the Zeovit website

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10354

Few things came today

Dosing container

dosercontainer_zpsc596de96.jpg

dosenips_zps6743c546.jpg

Bubble Magus dosing pump

bubblemagus_zps57a3599f.jpg

Neptune ALD module and 2 probes

apexald_zps8a1c0dde.jpg

Tagging along, read those articles on ZEOvit, will be interested to see what the results are.