Childrens Hospital FFX 3rd floor wants to buy a tank

zygote2k

After setting up the 5th floor tank, the 3rd floor director wants a tank too. They don't want to spend more than $500 on the setup. Tank should include the following:

Tank, Stand, Canopy, working skimmer, working lights, sump and return pump.

A 3'-4' tank is preferred.

Please contact me via PM to discuss.

I have a 72 gallon bowfront with stand that I wanted to sell but I haven't worked hard at it and would be happy to donate it to Children's. The center brace needs to be replaced and I have the replacement part (plastic trim that goes over the top of the tank. It is RR with corner overflow and sump. And a hood which is rectangular and not bow front. I could sell cheap some T 5 lighting and a skimmer or if they don't have the money i could donate it.

I have a 48" DIY canopy that I built for my 55g tank that I've been holding onto for no reason at all that I would like to donate. It has 2 sunpak ballasts and Tek II individual reflectors for 4 x 48" T5s, I did install some night lighting LEDs, but I'm not sure if the LEDs still work. I'll have to check on that. It would need new T5 bulbs. I also have an ASM Mini-G skimmer (original design) that I'd like to donate. I can also donate a heater (150W, iirc) and can dig through my fish closet to see what else I have been holding onto for no reason.

The canopy was built and painted by me and my wife and friends. There is a door on the front that opens and then in addition the entire top opens in a clam shell fashion after unhooking some latches. The design on the front of the canopy is an attempt at Aboriginal dot-art of 4 fish swimming in the ocean. I will say though, painting is not my forte. My wife did a good job though.

If you are interested, I can send you a pic of canopy.

Do they happen to want a 12" blue tongue skink and 55 gallon tank? Had him for 15 years and is very friendly.

only if it's a reef skink.

I guess it could be but not for very long.

I told my wife about this exchange, and her reaction was :ohmy: :excl: . She said, "I'll take the skink before they do that...I have no idea where it would go but I'd find a place." I said I'd post her reaction, but that she shouldn't expect a new lizard anytime soon. She said that was fine as long as the skink was all right.

I told my wife about this exchange, and her reaction was :ohmy: :excl: . She said, "I'll take the skink before they do that...I have no idea where it would go but I'd find a place." I said I'd post her reaction, but that she shouldn't expect a new lizard anytime soon. She said that was fine as long as the skink was all right.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

She's got a good heart, your wife.

I've lots of aragonite, estimating 50lbs+ to donate if you need it. Icecap ballast too, 660 I think.

Let me know.