The Looking Glass

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! Everything is getting huge so quick! The piece you got from me must be the bad azz, it seems to have growth just like mine, thick tabling branches. Can you get a good close up of it so I can see how it looks under your leds? I just put the rest of my acros under leds.

Amazing! You have grow. The biggest acro colonies I've seen in this area! Tank looks great!

awesome update - good gracious those are nice sized colonies. nice on you and reefing diligence!

reposting so it embeds properly for the lazy...

Tony- WOW!!   That is amazing! For a second I thought I was looking at some diving videos!

Congrats.

(edited)

Looks awesome!! Who's the boss? The PBT or the Sailfin.

The pecking order:

1.  Emperor

2.  Blue Face

3.  Sailfin

4.  Scopas

5.  Powder Blue

The fish are growing really well.  For reference, the Emperor is 8".  He was 6" when I got him 16 months ago; and the PBT is gaining ground.

Edited by ridetheducati

Nice! Everything is getting huge so quick! The piece you got from me must be the bad azz, it seems to have growth just like mine, thick tabling branches. Can you get a good close up of it so I can see how it looks under your leds? I just put the rest of my acros under leds.

I will try to get a good pic later this week.  The colors looks a lot like the Strawberry Nasuta, with a different skeleton structure.

Man Tony a Vid just does not do that tank justice! That said I feel like I need to make a visit with my Bone Cutters! LOL :) looking good.

• 4 weeks later...

Update Sir!!!

Acros are growing fast under LED's and Tony is a master carpenter.

Now if only we could get some pictures to accompany the update!