New Large Tank Build (in Florida)

SteveM

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!!! 

Here are the corals that arrived today. All SPS except two chalices. Just a quick pic with my cell phone.

corals.jpg

Wow, looks awesome. What's the SPS in the 5th pic?

I think it is a sarmentosa acro. It is supposed to be green with pink tips.

Very nice.

How are the acro's liking the radions?

I think it's still to soon to tell. I have been messing with the light schedule and think I finally have it dialed in. A few of the acros seem to be starting to really color up and hopefully they will continue to get better. I have also started to see some pretty good growth from the first couple I put in. 

• 4 weeks later...
Here is an update of how some of the corals are doing and some new additions. Lost a few of the original colonies but everything else is doing great. Have gotten some pretty good growth going on several of the corals. I have been messing with my Radions trying to get the right combination of color and growth but it is still a work in progress.

_SGM1445.jpg

_SGM1447.jpg

_SGM1459.jpg

_SGM1464.jpg

_SGM1473.jpg

_SGM1474.jpg

_SGM1478.jpg

_SGM1479.jpg

_SGM1464.jpg

Everything looks good. Love the bubbles on the RBTA. I noticed this acro might have a pocillopora hitchhiker on it. You might want to transplant that away from the acro before they grow into each other.

_SGM1464.jpg

Everything looks good. Love the bubbles on the RBTA. I noticed this acro might have a pocillopora hitchhiker on it. You might want to transplant that away from the acro before they grow into each other.

I noticed it but wasn't sure exactly what it was. When it grows out a little I will cut it off, thanks.