eclipses 40 breeder build

Dr.eclipse

This.

I saw the trailer in a weird setting, and Breaking Bad leads me to believe someone was cooking meth :rolleyes:

hah, the guy said he plugged it in to charge it, then went to 7-11. came back and it was on fire. the name of the camper was ironically "inferno"  

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant catch a break i guess. one of the eiblis died and the other is covered in white specks. im thinking its velvet because of the speed its killed at.  :why:  :cry:

i'm sorry to hear about your loss.

where are the fish from?

where they treated and qt'd or did you do so prior to introducing them to your system?

how long have you had them?

is it possible any other fish in the tank could have spread the parasite(s)?

if you suspect MV because of evident symptoms then it's likely too late but it's good practice and possible you can save the other fish if you treat immediately, as in right now.

let me know if i can help with treatment or equipment to save your fish.

Edited by monkiboy

cant catch a break i guess. one of the eiblis died and the other is covered in white specks. im thinking its velvet because of the speed its killed at.  :why:  :cry:

Sorry to hear this. Hope you can get the other one healthy soon. It is for this exact reason I just bought a 40B and setup a full time hospital/quarantine tank. Good luck.

• 1 year later...

getting back into the hobby once again. I've got a bit more time on my hands now to make this tank what it once was. 

I bought a nanobox quad last night. I still need to get a new return pump and wave makers. I also need to re-baffle the sump, anyone know a company/person that can make good baffles? 

new sump in the process. I went ahead and cut my own glass. cant find my caulk gun atm so its all just sitting there.  

2a61278a-6753-4855-a9c0-b43ec3eb3549_zps

Im buying my dads wp-25's and eshopps s-120 skimmer. 

i cant decide if i want to do a fuge or frag tank in the sump. I've got the lights to do either one. 

in other news my nanobox quad will be shipping next monday. 

Edited by Dr.eclipse

• 3 weeks later...