Super petz is selling a lot of tanks

Jan

We called Saturday to see if they had a Red Sea Max 130D in stock/on sale and the gal said they didn't have one, and seemed to want to end the call quickly to get back on the floor, so we didn't get to ask about other tanks they might have.

Anyone sees one used or new on sale please let Jon or I know!

We called Saturday to see if they had a Red Sea Max 130D in stock/on sale and the gal said they didn't have one, and seemed to want to end the call quickly to get back on the floor, so we didn't get to ask about other tanks they might have.

Anyone sees one used or new on sale please let Jon or I know!

I don't recall seeing anything like this out there last time I went there over the weekend.

what are the dimensions on the 750...i assume acrylic? i can't remember that tank but i've only been to the store once.

The 750g is the tank on the right when you go in. Two large acrylic cubes with dual acrylic tubes between them. They used to have a nurse shark in that setup.

The 750g is the tank on the right when you go in. Two large acrylic cubes with dual acrylic tubes between them. They used to have a nurse shark in that setup.

oh, nevermind then. That wouldn't make the best reef :)

I was there yesterday and think the sign for that tank said something about the stand not being sound.

All in all, even at reduced prices, I agree the prices are too high...I didn't buy anything.

The store is still quite full.

I don't recall seeing anything like this out there last time I went there over the weekend.

Thanks much for the feedback.

m

I was there yesterday and think the sign for that tank said something about the stand not being sound.

All in all, even at reduced prices, I agree the prices are too high...I didn't buy anything.

The store is still quite full.

What about live stock ? Any marine fishes left ?

After I went in on Monday and bought some of the fish, what they had left was a few lonely gobies (some great for nanos like the 2 yellow clown gobies) and a single red cardinal, some damsels, a nice lionfish and pj cardinals, probably more that I can't remember. They still had peppermints, snails and crabs and corals when I went and were doing 75% off all livestock.

I was there tonight. There are a few clownfish and a couple other things. Prices are still too high on most dry goods. I tried negotiating and they seem pretty crabby about it and insisted the prices weren't going any lower towards the end of the week. The fish area is starting to be broken down but there is still a ton of stuff in there. We ended up buying some bird toys and thats it.