Going to the meeting?

davelin315

I'm planning on attending with home made potato latkes and apple sauce. Thanks Dave for asking who's attending. This will give me an idea of how much to make.

Ha ha, make sure to make enough for me to take home for Hannukah dinner on Saturday as I'll be leaving in time to be home for sundown! (Happy Hannukah to you, by the way!)

Dave,

It would be my pleasure! Thank you.

Sincerely

Jan

Ha ha, make sure to make enough for me to take home for Hannukah dinner on Saturday as I'll be leaving in time to be home for sundown! (Happy Hannukah to you, by the way!)

I'm planning on attending with home made potato latkes and apple sauce. Thanks Dave for asking who's attending. This will give me an idea of how much to make.

don't forget the sour cream.

Just make sure we don't repeat the wrong body parts, would hate to have 130% that equals a person with two heads and 3 arms... :biggrin:

well that would be a first in reefdom meeting history and would get world press. not to mention how awesome that would be to see a 2 headed person with three arms. kinda like shiva's distant cousin...no one talks about.

Another note for first-timers - be sure to bring a couple of dollars if you'd like to buy some raffle tickets! (Or not, which will increase my chances of winnng something! :lol2: )

I'll be there but not with bells on.

I'll be there with the bells on. Oh, wait a minute, this is December. No I am very busy this time of the year. :rolleyes:

1.jpg

Edited by paul b