WAMAS holiday party.

Jan

(edited)

With ample notice that would have been a lot of fun. BYO pot luck. Larry will you provide your services as DJ or a least some good CD mixes? No drinking with a mixed crowd like this.

Hmmm....

Does WAMAS ever have a holiday party/gathering?
Edited by Jan

Bring that little guy over and I'll show you how to make a whicked shrimp fra diavolo :smokin: .

Will there be shrimp?

gallery_696_11_137903.jpg

Not too late to plan a New Years party!

Would be nice but I'm planning to be at the top of a mountain sitting in front of a fire place with a nice glass of wine watching the snow fall and the skiiers going down the slopes. That's what I'm planning, who knows what will be. I really wanted white sandy beaches and 80 degrees but I have to settle.

Not too late to plan a New Years party!

Yay!!!! Can we bring food?

We have the Dec. 12 meeting. You can wear your festive outfits then & make it a holiday party.

Would be nice but I'm planning to be at the top of a mountain sitting in front of a fire place with a nice glass of wine watching the snow fall and the skiiers going down the slopes. That's what I'm planning, who knows what will be. I really wanted white sandy beaches and 80 degrees but I have to settle.

HMM sounds like I need to be where you will be :)

Yay!!!! Can we bring food?

The usual drink & snacks will be provided. You are welcome to bring a food item(s) if you wish.

Note: Remember, the meeting hall is a public school building, so no alcohol please!

Ann and I were talking about doing this at our house. Then I started thinking everybody always says we live to far out.

true...but at least everyone could enjoy looking at your tank after the hour drive....

Last year we had a covered dish right after the holidays and held a charity auction of corals etc.. January is going to be tight this year with a number of socials at BRK, the Zoo, and Mr. Coral. There is only so much WAMAS my wife can take...

Maybe we should have a nice Valentine's or St. Patrick's party. Have a red/pink coral sale, or all green coral sale!

I love the red and pink coral sale on Valentines day idea.

Last year we had a covered dish right after the holidays and held a charity auction of corals etc.. January is going to be tight this year with a number of socials at BRK, the Zoo, and Mr. Coral. There is only so much WAMAS my wife can take...

Maybe we should have a nice Valentine's or St. Patrick's party. Have a red/pink coral sale, or all green coral sale!

I say that this year we have a scotch tasting at Chips........but only with Chip's scotch!! I'll even bring a box of cigars!!

i second this, i would even bring a bottle of Eades and give it to him so i could drink it.

haha

We have the Dec. 12 meeting. You can wear your festive outfits then & make it a holiday party.

Shhh..Craig!!!! Not so loud, if Howard hears you, you know what he will wear :eek: