Halloween Doughnut SALE!!

johnnybv

I recevied a nice Aussie shipment this week and will be posting pictures soon of the colonies to see if anyone wants to spend the bucks on any of the full colonies before I frag them. BUT there is one exception that I need to get out there right away, oh and by the way in the future the people that get first crack at this stuff will be on our mailing list, so if you havent signed up yet you need to, its right in the center of our home page.

OK Enough BS Below is a Aussie Scoly that is the perfect Halloween coral!! First $199 gets it! PM me, email me what ever, but whoever commits first gets it. IF you paypal the funds right after I confirm you got it I will toss in a BRK LE coral to boot!

Scolly2-.jpg

2 due in tomorrow, africans nice and gold with blue eyes, like the one in our reef dsiplay tank

I just got the invoice and they are not one it, so maybe next week....

I recevied a nice Aussie shipment this week and will be posting pictures soon of the colonies to see if anyone wants to spend the bucks on any of the full colonies before I frag them. BUT there is one exception that I need to get out there right away, oh and by the way in the future the people that get first crack at this stuff will be on our mailing list, so if you havent signed up yet you need to, its right in the center of our home page.

OK Enough BS Below is a Aussie Scoly that is the perfect Halloween coral!! First $199 gets it! PM me, email me what ever, but whoever commits first gets it. IF you paypal the funds right after I confirm you got it I will toss in a BRK LE coral to boot!

All I can say is WOW! I know it's gone, but maybe someday I'll be able to afford something like that :cry:

On a more realistic note, what do you have in the way of peppermint shrimp? I've run out of Aiptasia X and have a couple I can't reach that seem like they're the size of your scoly...

Also, do you have any sea hares? I know both of these are listed on your stock list (I checked), but it's dated last week. Thanks!

All I can say is WOW! I know it's gone, but maybe someday I'll be able to afford something like that :cry:

On a more realistic note, what do you have in the way of peppermint shrimp? I've run out of Aiptasia X and have a couple I can't reach that seem like they're the size of your scoly...

Also, do you have any sea hares? I know both of these are listed on your stock list (I checked), but it's dated last week. Thanks!

Yep, stocklist gets updated fridays, so you can check it out tomorrow. We do have peppermints and sea hares in stock