Halloween Doughnut SALE!!

johnnybv

Was any of this sent out via the mail list? If so I didn't get it.

This was only posted on wamas, but there have been several other sales that have gone out via email recently. I suggest you re enter your email on our website, if you are already in the databas it will not duplicate and will tell you you are in it, so I would then check your junk mail folders. I had to transefer 700 email addys from one database to another to it is very possible that a few got mis typed.

check it here www.blueribbonkoi.com

This was only posted on wamas, but there have been several other sales that have gone out via email recently. I suggest you re enter your email on our website, if you are already in the databas it will not duplicate and will tell you you are in it, so I would then check your junk mail folders. I had to transefer 700 email addys from one database to another to it is very possible that a few got mis typed.

check it here www.blueribbonkoi.com

I reentered twice and each time there was message that I was already entered. Maybe there something wrong on my end?

I reentered twice and each time there was message that I was already entered. Maybe there something wrong on my end?

check your spam box, I will send you a test one today....

+1 :(

please re sign up using the website, I transfered all the emails I had in my database over, so some people may have received a random welcome email, that is whay. if you have not received a welcome email something did not go through. give it a go again

www.blueribbonkoi.com

john