HUNTERS BREAKDOWN SALE - CORALS FOR SALE

reefhunter

(edited)

Pick up on Saturday please unless you prepay for an item. Please reserve corals in this thread for pick up on Saturday. PM me if you wish to PREPAY to pick up AFTER Saturday. Fish and Equipment will be sold in a different thread when the coral is gone.

The company I "work for" is a family business and my father is my "boss". He has asked me to break down the tank because it takes up too much time and money. I halfway agree with him so instead of fighting I am going to break it down. As you can see, I have a small fortune in this tank. I don't mind starting over later with what I know now as a starting point. Also my tank is infested with majano anemones (rookie mistake) so I would be forced to do something major in the near future about that problem. So... Here it goes... These are my corals, some offered as a colony first and then frags if no one wants it as a whole. I will only frag if no one wants the colony by Friday. Come Saturday I will frag at the prices below. Few may be

Edited by reefhunter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Blue oregon tort colony spoken for.

No bugs on these corals.... except for the occasional majano...

Edited by reefhunter

Blue Oregon Tort

and

Birds of Paradise

Rainbow Monti

Superman Monti

Sunset Monti

All the above spoken for.

Potential buy out of all livestock is being discussed so at this point the only thing sold is the blue oregon tort and everything else is subject to a buy out.

the orange one chris?

Yup. Is there another one? If so I may take it too. I'm setting up a killer LPS nano. :)

Opps. Nevermind.

Do u have pics of these? (Is the orange one the one pictured above)

Fungia Solid Puple $35.00

Fungia Yellow and Purple $35.00

Fungia Neon Orange $50.00

Chris,

Fungia Solid Puple $35.00

I can take a pic tomorrow but it is very nice.

Fungia Yellow and Purple $35.00

D90FirstPics135.jpg

Fungia Neon Orange $50.00

D90FirstPics189.jpg

The buyout is under consideration for SPS, Zoanthids, Hammer Corals, Duncan Coral, Torch Coral, Clams...

Reefers are dropping like flies. Sorry to here the news. If you are going to be a closest reefer, I would at least see if someone would 'hold' your bleeding apple. That one is just to nice to part with!

Thanks Kevin!

rioreef - I know! That coral alone is worth putting up a nano tank... hmm... and the price I am asking is $100 less than I paid a few months ago... BY FAR THE NICEST SCOLY I COULD FIND... so I paid for it. What would I do if someone had a tank crash while babysitting that bad boy?

(edited)

Amazing that you're getting out just like that - with a tank 'like that!' Glad I got to see it in its glory.

In line for Gadgets acro, please.

Oregon tort colony, too

Solitaryensis, too

Copps blue millepora, if that's it over near the left end of the tank??

The small very purple pocillopora???

(and you have a montipora setosa frag for me, correct?)

bob

Edited by lanman

so is any of this - majano anemones - coming with the corals? ( I am a rookie :-) and if so, what do we do before putting in our tanks?

Wow, sorry you have to do a breakdown. I hope you'll have enough future good fortune to get back very soon.

Wow that is to bad. It looks like your tank was beautiful. did I sell you that angel a bunch of years ago?