Very nice frogspawn.

zygote2k

That's a Pink tipped Green Frogspawn child of a coral that I received from Steve Outlaw. I'm glad you're happy with it.

Enjoy!

What lighting was used for that picture?

What lighting was used for that picture?

10k and flash on the camera. That is how it looks naturally. I'm not big on using 14k or 20k to get wild un-natural colors from my corals. If they only look good under those conditions, they're probably brown under 10k.

Very nice then :) I asked because the green fs I have is light unless under just actinic, at which point it looks much brighter/bolder in color (still not as bright as yours!). The brown with green tips on the other hand, is very bright buut it's just the tips. I want some of what you have.

Very nice. The one I have has that shade under just the actinics and when the polyps are halfway extended or less, but fully extended and under normal lights it looks a tad brownish.

That's a Pink tipped Green Frogspawn child of a coral that I received from Steve Outlaw. I'm glad you're happy with it.

Enjoy!

i wonder if this is part of the frogspawn that i traded with steve a while back when I fragged mine. Maybe he will chime in..

(edited)
i wonder if this is part of the frogspawn that i traded with steve a while back when I fragged mine. Maybe he will chime in..

They must have changed the page - nothing about frogspawn on it. I would like to see pictures with names for all the frogspawn variations. I would love to see some blue or purple frogspawn....

Edited by treesprite

Nope - That's the only time that I didn't keep a frag of my original frogspawn. I can't remember who gave me the frag that you got.

If I ever get a new tank up and running I'd love to get a frag my original frogspawn back. :biggrin:

I was trying to remmember where I saw this frogspawn....Zyggy953 is selling frags of the same one. Dark metallic green with pink tips. Gorgeous frogspawn.

gallery_2631654_455_1054395.jpg

Nope - That's the only time that I didn't keep a frag of my original frogspawn. I can't remember who gave me the frag that you got.

If I ever get a new tank up and running I'd love to get a frag my original frogspawn back. :biggrin:

How about mine? I have NO idea where I got it - but it sure is getting big... Did I get it from you, Steve?

bob