REALLY GREAT DEALS!!!!! EVERYTHING HAS TO GO! From Corals to the tanks themselfs

Ziggy953

:excl: Hello WAMAS members. :excl:

First let me introduce myself. I am Ziggy's wife and we have split up. He doesn't live at home anymore and I REALLY need to get rid of the tanks, I don't know how to take care of the stuff and I don't want them to get nasty and have to deal with a big mess. There is a 130 gal main tank with custom lighting rack as well as a 55 gal frag tank which is full of frags.

I"m not really sure what most of the stuff even called; however I'll tell you what I know....

What We have that I know...

130 gal all glass tank

55 gal all glass tank

a nano cube that was never set up

LOTS of live rock

2 - 15 lbs bag of Sand (never opened)

FISH:

2 sets of clown fish (which both have mated)

1 yellow belly hippo tang (I think that's what its called - it dory from Nemo but it has a yellow belly)

1 fire something fish (it's mostly orange and has black stripes on it with purple on its tail)

2 (maybe 3) PJ Cardinals

And a few other fish I have NO CLUE what they are.

Corals:

Lots of different Zoos

a few Ricodias

some birds nest

Xinia

a HUGE Rose Bubble Tipped Aninomine

some mushrooms

This are only the things I know what they are called there is tons of stuff that I don't have a clue about. I will try and find pictures of the tanks to that I can post them for everyone to see.

THIS SATURDAY from 12 (noon) - 7pm all are welcome to come down to the house and get want you want from the tanks I will of course want money for the stuff (Ziggy took the only car when he left and I Really need the money to help get me a car so I may get a job), however, because i REALLY NEED to get rid of the fish stuff I will be getting rid of stuff for best offers. Unless you contact me ahead of time about a particular item (which I'll gladly hold for you) everything is on a first come first service basis.

If you would like to come out on Saturday please give me a call at 540-522-5361 or email me at Jessy_Hoover@gmail.com and I will give you the address and directions if you need them.

Thanks,

Jessy Hoover

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm intersted in the Yellow Belly Hippo and the "other" fish (depending on the pictures).

How far is summer duck from Dulles airport?

(edited)

I wish you lived little closer; too far of a drive for me :( .

Good luck

Edited by m3fan8ic

Ok guys sorry I did mess up the email. its JessyHoover@gmail.com.

Please dont post replys to this posting please email or I might not see your replies.

Thanks

Jessy

YGIM. Your email address is not correct btw.

I'm not sure what YGIM is but I fixed my email. and posted it below.

Jessy

I'm intersted in the Yellow Belly Hippo and the "other" fish (depending on the pictures).

How far is summer duck from Dulles airport?

I have one person already talking to me about the hippo tang but no offer has been made as of yet. Sumerduck is about maybe an hour south of Dulles kind half way between warrenton and fredericksburg on RT 17.

- Jessy

This is sad. I'm sorry for both of you.

agreed,

Also,

I hope he is ok with the sell-off of his tank stuff..

It wouldn't be good if there are any problems after the transactions take place.

agreed,

Also,

I hope he is ok with the sell-off of his tank stuff..

It wouldn't be good if there are any problems after the transactions take place.

Ditto. to go one thought further, I would be willing to contribute to some of the cost if you decide to hire a maintenance company to maintain the tank until the situation stabilizes and you can both make decisions without the time pressure. (Given the circumstances maybe a maintenance company would be price flexible?)

Jesse,

would you be interested in learning how to maintain the tanks if you got some help?

(edited)

I have already told him that I was selling the fish stuff, we have worked out what he gets of the money and what I do; however most of it goes to help me get a car so I can get a job and go back to work. So no worries there. As for learning how to maintain it or paying someone to do that well I just was never that into it to begin with.

Edited by Ziggy953

I've been trying to post pictures for those of you who have asked; however, my internet is being retared this evening and I can't seem to up load a picture on here or while sending email.

I think some of the concern is that generally a person doesn't just abandon stuff this way in this hobby even if down to selling it, unless something happens that is out of the person's control. I wish the best of luck in the future to both of you.

Guest Sparky697

I think it's unfortunate that the two of you are having some difficult times. What I can

I think it's unfortunate that the two of you are having some difficult times. What I can

Sorry to hear about the split Jessy. I may drop by to look at some of the zoanthids. I'll give you a call if I do come just to reconfirm the house #. I can't remember it from last time I was down there.