REALLY GREAT DEALS!!!!! EVERYTHING HAS TO GO! From Corals to the tanks themselfs

Ziggy953

how far is your house to falls church??

My house is about about and hours drive from falls church.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the split Jessy. I may drop by to look at some of the zoanthids. I'll give you a call if I do come just to reconfirm the house #. I can't remember it from last time I was down there.

give me a call and I will give you the house number. Although if you know how to get to the road you'll see the big tour bus in the yard.

I'm interested in the tank130g and some of the acros.

The tank (130g) is still up for sale give me a call or email and I will talk to you about the price.

OK I know some of you are having some concerns about me selling Ziggy's fish stuff, however there is nothing to worry about him and I have gone all over and he is cool with it. I wouldn't do something like that without talking to him about it. He know that because I'm not working and it may take some time for me to find a job and need a car to get to work that I need the money. He has said that if anyone wants to double check with him about it to feel free to give him a call about it (540) 878-9568. Him and I both agree that because we have a child together that we need to remain friends and we are keeping everything kosher.

The tank (130g) is still up for sale give me a call or email and I will talk to you about the price.

I'll be there tomorrow around 10 I talked to you earlier on the phone I'm a friend of Paul.

(edited)

Alan and Jessy have some really great livestock. Many ORA SPS, brightly colored zoa colonies and much more at really reasonable prices. Check out Alans thread to see full shots of the tanks and what they've got. I wouldn't pass this one up. It's a nice drive into the country. Well worth it. Only 1 hour drive from Falls Church.

Edited by Jan

Alan and Jessy have some really great livestock. Many ORA SPS, brightly colored zoa colonies and much more at really reasonable prices. Check out Alans thread to see full shots of the tanks and what they've got. I wouldn't pass this one up. It's a nice drive into the country. Well worth it. Only 1 hour drive from Falls Church.

Thanks for the support!

(edited)

Ok guys I took some pictures however I'm still having issues uploading them to the thread. I made a price list with pictures in a Word doc and I'll be happy to email them to you if you want. I also have a few other things not pictured because I couldn't get a good shot. As you will see i still have A LOT left so come one down. :-)

-Jessy

Edited by Ziggy953

slide1gmn.th.jpg

Zoos are $5 for 2 polyps

slide1gmn.th.jpg

Trumpet Coral different sizes range from $5 - $25

img00047mrx.th.jpg

Frog Spawn different sizes range from $10 - $25

img00048g.th.jpg

Different types of corals range from $15 - $20

img00049q.th.jpg

Fraged Zoas $25

img00056g.th.jpg

Tank is a 5g each item is $5

img00057u.th.jpg

$100

img00058q.th.jpg

This is a 10g tank $10

22394182.th.jpg

Pumps and other misc stuff - ranges from $2-$25

65521635.th.jpg

Lighting from left to right $100 - $15 - $15

97113171.th.jpg

Misc testing Kits, a small pump, and Metal Halide lights - range $5 -$15

50685908.th.jpg

Claim with Rock $40

img00033v.th.jpg

img00034v.th.jpg

img00035f.th.jpg

img00039g.th.jpg

You should be able to see the price marked on the glass

img00036m.th.jpg

Pink Birds Nest for whole colony $90 for 1/2 of the colony $40

img00037s.th.jpg

Toad Stool - Large $45, Small one $25

img00038o.th.jpg

This rock is rather large and has green star polyps as well as a pink ricordia and yellowish ricordia on it I'm selling the rock as is for $90

img00040h.th.jpg

Stags $20 each

img00042zre.th.jpg

Green Birds Nest $50 (I can do frags of this if asked)

img00043j.th.jpg

Rose Monti $25

img00044.th.jpg

Pavonia $30

img00045t.th.jpg

Duncan $70 (This is really a steal because it has over 20 heads on it, but fraging it just makes to nevus)

img00020z.th.jpg

175 wat, 2 T12 lamps with Actinics (I hope I spelled it right) $200

77185782.th.jpg

This is an Oak hood as you can see it has fans already inside is about 42

Stopped by today and man I wish I brought more cash. Lots of high end stuff for great prices. It's worth the ride to stop by and check it out.

Stopped by today and man I wish I brought more cash. Lots of high end stuff for great prices. It's worth the ride to stop by and check it out.

Thanks for the props :-) As you can see from the pics I still have LOTS of stuff left.

I just noticed I posted the same pic twice

This is the trumpet corals ranging from $5 - $25

img00046g.th.jpg

Thanks for the corals, Jessy!

I cut a few frags from your pretty pink pocci...

pinkpocci.jpg

It was kind of a mess inside...

pocci.jpg

*HUG*

bob

Thanks for the corals, Jessy!

I cut a few frags from your pretty pink pocci...

pinkpocci.jpg

It was kind of a mess inside...

pocci.jpg

*HUG*

bob

Wow you did get some nice frags out of it, but then again we knew you would. Sorry the inside was a mess I wish I would have known how to clean it up first for you. Again thanks so much from coming out today.

- Jessy

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to wrap things up for tonight. However if anyone wants to come by tomorrow these are the time frames that would work for me (my family is having a cookout for my birthday tomorrow afternoon) 9 am - 11:30 am and from 5pm to 9pm. Here are some times during the week yall could come out as well if you would like...

Monday 10 am - 3pm

Tuesday 10 am - 8pm

Wednesday 10 am - 8pm

Thursday 10 am - 6pm

Friday 10 am - 8pm

Saturday 10 am - 8pm

Sunday 10 am - 8 pm

Also, I will be in the Manassas area on Monday around 5pm if you would like to meet me to pick something up please let me know and I will be happy to bag stuff up for you just please let me know what you would like before noon on Monday.

Thanks again to everyone that has come out the last few days and to all of you who are looking into buying stuff from me.

Jessy

(edited)

Ok Although I'm sure most of you figured this but I felt it best to state it because well it's never a good idea to assume.

Since the fish are REALLY hard to catch with the rock and coral still in there I want to let you all know that I have an IOU sheet I'm keeping to keep track of who gets what fish. I'm also doing the same with the major equipment since I will need to keep it until I've sold off all the livestock.

- Jessy

Edited by Ziggy953

Wow you did get some nice frags out of it, but then again we knew you would. Sorry the inside was a mess I wish I would have known how to clean it up first for you. Again thanks so much from coming out today.

- Jessy

No way to clean it up without tearing it apart - and really no way to avoid having them get like that eventually. That was a big colony for that type of coral. I saved out a couple of particularly large frags to grow for display.

Thanks again!

bob

Jessy,

Got anymore of the frogspawn left? LMK.

I still have lots of the frogspawn left. :-)

No way to clean it up without tearing it apart - and really no way to avoid having them get like that eventually. That was a big colony for that type of coral. I saved out a couple of particularly large frags to grow for display.

Thanks again!

bob

Well either way I'm glad you like what you got yesterday. Again thanks so much for coming out. :-)

I'll be going down to Ziggys house on Monday morning. I'm in Falls Church. If anyone wants any of the livestock I'll gladly pick it up for you and bring it back. PM me.

(edited)

For those looking into the frogspawn here is a better picture of it; although, it looks MUCH prettier in person. It's a Metallic Green frogspawn with pink tips. Also, the picture that comes up by Ziggy953 on the posts is another picture of the frogspawn. He took that with a much better camera than the one I have.

frogspawn.th.jpg

Just an FYI the Claim as been sold.

Also, I have a question some of you might be able to answer for me. I have sold the Hippo Tang and she will be taking a long car ride to her new home (about 3+ hours). Would it be less stress on her if I transported her in a bucket rather than in a bag?

Thanks again guys.

Jessy

Edited by Ziggy953

For those looking into the frogspawn here is a better picture of it; although, it looks MUCH prettier in person. It's a Metallic Green frogspawn with pink tips. Also, the picture that comes up by Ziggy953 on the posts is another picture of the frogspawn. He took that with a much better camera than the one I have.

frogspawn.th.jpg

Just an FYI the Claim as been sold.

Also, I have a question some of you might be able to answer for me. I have sold the Hippo Tang and she will be taking a long car ride to her new home (about 3+ hours). Would it be less stress on her if I transported her in a bucket rather than in a bag?

Thanks again guys.

Jessy

Yes... bucket and battery-powered airstone. I once moved a half-dozen fish from a tank breakdown this way - no problems. Just drill a hole in the lid of a bucket for the air hose to go through.

bob

Yes... bucket and battery-powered airstone. I once moved a half-dozen fish from a tank breakdown this way - no problems. Just drill a hole in the lid of a bucket for the air hose to go through.

bob

Thanks so much!

(edited)

Ok All I just wanted to let you know that in the next few days I'm going to start posting my stuff on CraigLlist and Ebay, So I wanted to give WAMAS members a heads up first. I've brought some of my prices down a bit so here is what I have left and the new prices.

3 250w Metal Halide lights $7 each

Kent Garlic Xtreme $8

Phosphate Test Kit $5

Magnesium Test Kit $10

Calcium Test Kit $5

Carbonate & General Hardness Test Kit $5

Instant Ocean Alkalinity Test Kit $5

All pumps in this picture are $5, the little skimmer is $15, the purple tank is $5, the light $5

22394182.th.jpg

2 - UV H2Ology 46.5" VHO lights $10 each

Big light $75

55767101.th.jpg

15 lbs Bag of Aragonite Sand $15

30 lbs Bag of Aragonite Sand $30

Live Rock $2 per pound

Small Zoa Colonies $20 each

img00049q.th.jpg

Large Zoa Colonies $40 each

slide1gmn.th.jpg

*I have one VERY large colony of Mint Chocolate Chip Zoas (pictured) $75

1012902.th.jpg

Bubble Tip w/ Clowns $175

img00035f.th.jpg

Red Digatia $5

Green leather $5 per stalk

1012899.th.jpg

Frog Spawn $10-$20

frogspawn.th.jpg

Trumpet Coral $5-$10

1012893.th.jpg

Sm- Md Acros $5-$10

1012890l.th.jpg

Stags $15

1012888.th.jpg

Mixed Acros (most if not all are ORAs) $20

1012887.th.jpg

Pink Birds Nest $80 for whole colony, $40 for half of colony

img00036m.th.jpg

Green Birds Nest $40

img00042zre.th.jpg

Star Polyp rock w/ 2 Ricordias $70

img00038o.th.jpg

Large Toad Stool $35

Small toad stool $15

img00037s.th.jpg

Pavona $15

img00044.th.jpg

Monti Caps $10-$15

img00058q.th.jpg

$10

img00057u.th.jpg

$75

img00056g.th.jpg

5g tank

Each Item $5

img00020z.th.jpg

$175

I still have the equipment such as the 130g tank, 55g tank, refug., sump, and other odds and ends as well.

I plan on posting to CraigLlist and Ebay around Wednesday of this week. I have lowered the prices as much as I can and I really need to get this stuff gone. Please email me or call my cell 540-522-5361.

Thanks,

Jessy

Edited by Ziggy953