Leishman's New 36x36x24

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lights are those under?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

D120 (custom layout) and a 150w Viper (20k Radium DE).  I had a second D120 but it was stolen.

Looks good, the only thing I would do different is build up the structure to the right a little more.

haha, he probably was playing beer pong one night and said hey i bet i could make some sweet aquascape this way.

Glad the leishmans is doing well, i have one or two others id be happy to share when things get settled etc (ice fire is kinda close to your old echinata)

• 4 weeks later...

Re-aquascaped on Sunday and got stuck in the finger by something.  Woke up at 2 am today to find a huge yellow volcano on my fingertip.  Thing was so swolen I had no finger print.  Squeezed it clean and wrapped it up.  I can now feel my heartbeat in my finger.  I never realized how much I used this finger 'till this happened.  I thought I only used it to wave at other drivers on 270.

Sounds painful! But much less than a magic eraser burn....

Large bristleworm? Sounds like ya didn't notice it and then it started to get infected...ick...

Edited by smallreef

Sounds painful! But much less than a magic eraser burn....

Large bristleworm? Sounds like ya didn't notice it and then it started to get infected...ick...

Cringe....

But true!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you putting one of justins big vats in the middle :laugh: it just screams more tanks or a bigger tank...thats what credit cards are for

if you put in a urinal be sure not to use the mint as hand soap.

Glad to see things moving along, its alot cleaner than my place right now...hopefully ill fix that before new years.

you putting one of justins big vats in the middle :laugh: it just screams more tanks or a bigger tank...thats what credit cards are for

if you put in a urinal be sure not to use the mint as hand soap.

Glad to see things moving along, its alot cleaner than my place right now...hopefully ill fix that before new years.

The room is being done as a poker room.  Ten seat table and a ceiling mounted projector for watching the Caps.

Saw the frags Justin got from you, not happy I missed that road trip.