tank glove reccomendations?

treesprite

Are there some full length tank gloves that will still let me have sensitivity to what I am touching or picking up? I gotta stop getting these nasty frogspawn stings.

I have the aqua gloves and I rarely use them. However they are great if you are aquascaping because the rocks tear up pruned hands and I also have sensitive hands (on and off I guess it depends on how frequent my hands are in the tank) and sometimes my skin will break out from the salt. But if I need to do delicate work I have an endless supply of EMS latex gloves.

Isotoner has a full length glove that can be used in the aquarium?

How about these from US Plastics...not arm length but will protect you :) If not they have many latex versions.

69298i.jpg

Mailite™ Stainless Steel Mesh Gloves

Constructed of high tensile strength, corrosion-resistant stainless steel rings. Each ring is individually welded for maximum strength and flexibility, providing the highest level of protection against cut, slash and laceration hazards in cutting operations. Tapered glove fingers, glove bodies contoured to the shape of the hand. Stainless steel rings resist process fats and oils and are easily cleaned. Straps are made from anti-microbial polypropylene fibers that inhibit the growth of a wide range of bacterial and fungal micro-organisms. Applications: meat processing, knife and blade sharpening and cleaning, animal control, law enforcement and rescue operations, fast food and restaurant operations, sheet metal work and tinsmithing, fishing trades.

I have seen some folks talk about disposable veterinary gloves that are arm length. Think of the protection they want.

Edited by rioreef