Getting Out of the Hobby..........

pco1988

Hey Everyone,

Long time no talk, I am selling off my entire wonderful tank I have had for the past few years. I love it to death and I am very sad to say it has to go. I am in the mist of loosing the last of my weight and joining the United States Marine Corp. I will be leaving in September of this year and this is one of the first things I am doing as far as getting rid of the tank. I really don't know how much its worth and would like to sell it as a full set up for someone to come in here and take it all and be done with it. I hated parting out my 120gal years ago, and if I can't sell it I will store it in my garage until I get back into the hobby years from now.

The system includes:

- AGA 210gal aquarium tank and stand

- Custom Acylic Sump w/reservoir tank

- DIY Light Rack (for 3 Lumenarc IIIs and 2 T5s)

- 3x Lumenarc III Reflectors w/AC kit

- 167CFM Inline 4" Fantech Fan

- 3x Mongul Electronic 400w IceCap Ballast

- IceCap Ballast 660

- T5 End Caps and Stand Off Brackets

- GroTech Protein Skimmer

- GroTech Calcium Reactor

- 20lbs CO2 Tank

- 2x Deltec Fluidized Reactors FR509

- Deltec Kalk Stirrer KM500

- Red Dragon Pump 10

- Assorted Eheim Pumps

- Trade Wind Super 1/3 HP Chiller

- Emperor Aquatics 40 watt UV Sterilizer

- Tunze Turbelle Stream 6200

- Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6055

- Tunze Turbelle Controller 7095

- about 400 lbs of live rock

- along with other odds and ends

The tank is still fully operational and this is the begining of the end for it. I am building a smaller setup to keep my few favorite fish along with my parents favorite fish and having a friend of mine take care of the little tank. So at this time I am not selling the fish, and I will worry about that if and when someone purchases the setup.

So PM me if you are interested in purchasing the setup and the details, or you can email me at pco1988@hotmail.com

Thanks Everyone!

Phillip, PM Sent

Is this too big for a school/donation tank? I bet a bunch of us would come up with some cash for Philip tp help him on his way to serve our country ( thank you from a disabled vet) and then we could donate the tank to a school or someone who could never get into the hobby w/o a jump start. I have 100 to throw into the pot. What say you guys?

Let's git er done!!!!!!!

Is this too big for a school/donation tank? I bet a bunch of us would come up with some cash for Philip tp help him on his way to serve our country ( thank you from a disabled vet) and then we could donate the tank to a school or someone who could never get into the hobby w/o a jump start. I have 100 to throw into the pot. What say you guys?

Let's git er done!!!!!!!

There's thousands of dollars listed there, not two or three, more like six or seven. This is all high end stuff with high end pricing.

Let's git er done!!!!!!!

Just the dragon is $800 ;)

Semper fi. Good luck in boot camp. Just take each day at a time. When you get back I am sure people will be around to hook you up and getting you started again. I will always help out anyone serving so what ever I can offer when you get back send me a PM. If you havn't been to the Marine Corps Museum at Quantico it is really well done and the Marines who will answer questions are all Marines that have served in combat. Marines are the best of the best. You will be part of greatness.

Good luck

Man Phillip sorry to see that awesome set up go. But good luck in the marines. I think that is a great job for you. for anybody looking for a high end set up ...this is it. If you part out put me in line for the entire light set-up. :eek:

Curtis

Are you breaking this down? I couldn't really understand your entire intensions from your first post... if so, how much for the LR (for my home tank)?

Also, the only thing we really need to finish setting up the Oakton Sea Horse Tank: http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25205 is about 40 or so pounds of LR... Just throwing that out there :)

wfoxfox: thanks a lot for all of the help and idea's that you've put into the school tanks, I, probably along with all of the other people on here with "charity tanks" really appreciate it from you and all the other people who have made donations!

Thanks a lot

Edited by L8 2 RISE

According to his ad in RC, he is asking $12,000.

Hi Phillip, sent a couple of PMs on pricing for this thread. Please post prices or it will be closed per forum rules.

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks, but he's still got to update it himself here. I don't know that that's what he's selling it for here. There have been plenty of times when people sell for cheaper when they don't have to ship.

(edited)
that is one of my old creations. There are a number of them around.

My fathers and my ideas and your man hours, lets get this right jeff!

Edited by pco1988

(edited)

Also to my great friends, I will sell this tank to anyone here for $10,000 wet. This includes most of the livestock and everything I have dealing with this tank. You need to bring your own crew to get this beast out of the house. I will help but I am not liable for anything happening to the system at any point of the move. Please I really don't need everyones personal opinions posted here, if you are seriously interested contact me and we can work something out!

The price is a start (I had to post one) and I have invested a lot of time and money into this tank!

Edited by pco1988

Wish you luck Phillip!