New to Wamas

Barebottomcorals_Ed

Just wanted to say hello :biggrin: .

Been into fresh water for several years. Just recently took the plunge into a REEF tank.

135gl tank, 35gl sump, ESST 600 skimmer, 2 stealth heaters, 2 mag 7 return pumps, genx 55 skimmer pump, Eshopps external overflow, 72" current usa 3x250mh lighting.

No live stock yet except, 10 snails and 6 emerald crabs, have 3 polyps, 1 brain coral, (green) candy cane coral, (got a last meet Saturday) and pink chalist ( dont think im spelling it correctly, also got at last meet) real nice pieces...THanks

Hey buddy and welcome to wamas. I am only a week old myself and I can tell you I love this group already. If you haven't joined and paid dues I recommend you do, it's 20 bucks and I can tell you in one week I have already saved a ton of money because of it.

Welcome. This is a great resource, but I can tell you that the $20 I spent to become a real member was the best $20 I have EVER spent on this hobby.

The deals you find are amazing! It's really a great community of people who really just want to help other hobbist. The cool thing is that after you get some freebies, great deals you really want to pass the same freebies and deals onto other people.

Oh another thing someone told me to do. Edit your location and include your setup in your signature so you don't have to keep typing it up. If you ever need help its probably the first thing they are going to ask for if it isn't supplied.

welcome. watch those emerald crabs. if you are growing macro algae and need something different than chaetomorpha lmk

Hey buddy and welcome to wamas. I am only a week old myself and I can tell you I love this group already. If you haven't joined and paid dues I recommend you do, it's 20 bucks and I can tell you in one week I have already saved a ton of money because of it.

You have the best typing skills of any 1-week old I have ever met!!

Welcome to both of you!!!

Phil

You have the best typing skills of any 1-week old I have ever met!!

Agreed, I am quite impressed myself.

Welcome aboard both of you!

Mark

Haha thanks. For some reason most people are more wowed by the fact that I'm doing this all by myself and I'm only 20. At this point I'll definitely take anything I can get, thanks!