February WAMAS meeting

lhcorals

I'm bring some bright yellow srcolling turbinaria to the meeting but won't get there until around 3:00-3:30.

Let me know via PM if your interested in any at $10.00 each. They are mounted on plastic twist locking frag plugs.

These have all been moved around so it will be first come first serve and I can't go by were it was on the rack.

IMG_3586.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if interested in one or more.

I can bring a few RBTanemones as well if contacted via PM.

Free green elephant ear mushroom for anybody who wants it. It's loose, but heck, it's free!

HI! Do you have any extras? I would happily take one! Thanks for beibg kind and offering!

Is anyone interested in Green Star Polyp or Briareum? Have a few frags of both. $5.00 each.

gallery_2631563_526_129838.jpg

gallery_2631563_526_72769.jpg

Iwould be interested! My Turbos buried my piece under sand and now I want more if you have it. Thanks!

I need macro algae all types, please send me a PM

Thanks

I need a couple pretty macroalga also... PM price to me too if you have some. Thanks.

I'm bring some bright yellow srcolling turbinaria to the meeting but won't get there until around 3:00-3:30.

Let me know via PM if your interested in any at $10.00 each. They are mounted on plastic twist locking frag plugs.

These have all been moved around so it will be first come first serve and I can't go by were it was on the rack.

IMG_3586.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if interested in one or more.

I can bring a few RBTanemones as well if contacted via PM.

Chip, I would like a turninaria frag, please.

HI! Do you have any extras? I would happily take one! Thanks for beibg kind and offering!

Holly, that's my only elephant ear but I can bring a hairy mushroom for you.

I know this is real late but I will be on my way soon and I have 2 small frgas. Steel Blue Milli from Johhny at BRK and a ORA hyacinth birdsnest. will just have in case someone has extras! I will also bring a small frag of the toadstool leather from SWAP for someone who may want it!

Look for DC United gear :)

Edited by Smoothtriqueter

Thanks guys for all the Frags. Another GREAT meeting. I just wish we could have got there sooner to hear the speaker! Wife didn't get done at the Fire Station till 2pm so 3:30 was pretty good for as far out as well are.

She is KILLING me with the fish she wants (and won't give up others in the mix!!! If it was up to her we would have 5 clowns in the tank today!!! _ She hasn't even seen any cool wrASSe's yet) - And I am KILLING her with my excitement over corals. We both love it, but it is because of everyone here that we are able to enjoy it that much more!

Edited by Sikryd