Atlantis Aquarium

Supreme Reefs

I was there last week and picked up a clam. It's a nice clean store with lots of livestock. Nothing too awful special though. Slightly pricey on some things. It could be worth the drive to check out I guess. I've heard the guys in the Richmond Reef Club rave about it for a while so I happened to be a couple of miles away on business so I checked it out. Personally I'd take a drive to BRK over most of the stores I've visited lately.

Yeah that is kind of far :/ i was down at VA beach a few months ago but didnt know about that place until someone from the lfs there told me that it was a really good store. I guess maybe when im nearby that place ill stop by to check it out. Good thing i didnt make a trip there just for that store but at least gas prices going down. :)

what stephen said is exactly right. i couldnt have put it better. i have been 2 or 3 times and it has been the same but i like the DT on the side that they just set up though it will look better when it matures

I really dont like these guys. I think its wrong what they did to fish world. Joe the owner of Fish World was putting a web site together and before it was done they bought his domain. So when you go to fishworld.com it takes you to Atlantis. Go to fishworldric.com to learn a little about the store.

I really dont like these guys. I think its wrong what they did to fish world. Joe the owner of Fish World was putting a web site together and before it was done they bought his domain. So when you go to fishworld.com it takes you to Atlantis. Go to fishworldric.com to learn a little about the store.

Dang that is wrong :/

I see thier site the tanks look great!

Dang that is wrong :/

I see thier site the tanks look great!

You should see the 1200 gal. in person ( UNBALEIVABLE ). They are setting up a 900 gal in store right now.

You should see the 1200 gal. in person ( UNBALEIVABLE ). They are setting up a 900 gal in store right now.

Geez 1200g AND a 900g.... cant wait to make a trip there now :D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay - I can't find a picture of the display tank on their website - where is it??

Thanks for mentioning this place - I was considering a Richmond Road Trip - to go see Atlantis; this place sounds like a good destination.

bob

They say they arent going to show everything on the web site. They want people to see it in person. When you go down Bob try to go Thursday thru Sunday, Thats when Joe( The owner) is around. He is a great guy and will help you any way he can. The store gets pretty crazy on the weekends, Friday is probably the best day. If you go tell him Lynn sent you. I will be going down this week, Probably Friday if you want to go LMK.

They say they arent going to show everything on the web site. They want people to see it in person. When you go down Bob try to go Thursday thru Sunday, Thats when Joe( The owner) is around. He is a great guy and will help you any way he can. The store gets pretty crazy on the weekends, Friday is probably the best day. If you go tell him Lynn sent you. I will be going down this week, Probably Friday if you want to go LMK.

Take some pictures and post them :)

If THEY won't give us a sneak preview, you can!

bob

• 4 weeks later...

It was Atlantis. They were there months before I got there too. Rik and I were there right around the time the dustin deepwater was released. They had them then. When I returned on June 20, 2008. They still had them. Just shows me that they don't care. The employees that were there seem smart enough to know.

When I went to Joe's it was cool. Nice displays, but they don't frag out of them. Kinda sucked because they didn't have any nice corals in stock at the time. The 1200g display was pretty sick! I got to use a ladder to go up top and use a topdown box to see the corals. Quite a site.

• 4 weeks later...

I passed by Richmond and decided to stop by the store yesterday. I was impressed. It is THE best around VA and MD area. Seeing their display tank is worth he trip. Price is on the high side but has many selections. My schedule was tight. Only spend less than 30 minutes there.