Blue Ribbon Koi OPEN!!!

johnnybv

Well, we are open in our new location this saturday, dry goods only, livestock is not up and running yet, But I promise it will be worth the wait! The fish system alone will be 2000 gallons!!!

There is no quality without consistency, what you will find at BRK is consistent quality products and livestock at fair and reasonable prices. No games, no bait and switch, just honest business with great ethics and products! You will get fair prices every day, not just when sale is running, you need a maxijet 1200, well they are $24.95 all day, every day!!! IO salt buckets $38.95, EVERY DAY! Quality products at reasonable prices. Hope to see you this weekend!!!

Phone number is the same, if you come from manassas pass the old shop exactly one mile and make a right on Sanders lane, we are on the right, on the corner of sudley rd!!

John

Edited by johnnybv

Got an exact address for the GPS crew?

Congrats on the new location!

Dropped in on the new location today. Wow, what a difference. Johnny now has a place that now matches the service that BRK has been providing. All of the dry goods are up and on the shelves for purchase. The facility has got to be at least 6 times the square footage of the old place. The inverts should be in place in a couple of weeks followed by the fish. The huge fish and coral room, still under construction, will be awesome. It will be a great place with room to relax, hang out and talk fish with each other.

Thanks for the tour Byron. A LFS to be proud of John. Congratulations! :clap:

The location is exactly 1 mile west of the old location. Take the next right as soon as you pass an the Exxon gas. By the way, gas was $1.79./g there today.

Oh yes, once all is complete, we will have the room for one heck of a party!!!

You certainly will. The place is huge. Dropped by for some salt today. Promises to be awesome!

bob

Johnny, how about a Grand re-Opening Party when fully operational????

I have one heck of a party planned for the Grand re-opening.

I told Johnny he was too old to remember how to throw a party so he had better just leave that to me. Sadly, He was going to protest but he didn't want to risk missing the early bird special at the Golden corral.

-Byron

I have one heck of a party planned for the Grand re-opening.

I told Johnny he was too old to remember how to throw a party so he had better just leave that to me. Sadly, He was going to protest but he didn't want to risk missing the early bird special at the Golden corral.

-Byron

Will I be able to pickup that Deltec you owe me the grand re-opening?

We want pictures!!!!!!!!