$7 a piece rics group buy, gauaging interest

I'd like to make an order from this website... I could meet people in rockville and may be able to have some one take items to VA as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ENDSOON#GALLERY

That makes rics at $7!!.a piece with free shipping.

POINT OF CLARIFICATION: We're not getting this auction I contacted the seller and he said he'd put up another one for us in the next couple of weeks as long as I can commit to buying

We need to reach 50 rics at $7 a piece that shouldn't be too hard.

PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD IF YOU"RE INTERESTED HOW MANY YOU"D BE INTERESTED IN GETTING.

Total left to fill: 1ish (I think we should over shoot by 2-3 people)

I want to over shoot the number a little so that if someone backs out once I bid on the auction that we're covered

I'm down for: 4

sde219: 3

Kevin Garrison:4-5

epleeds: 5

Larry Grenier:3

Mexicanjavafish: 3

onux20: 5

davjbeas: 3

Druas: 3 (at least)

DJBoy98: 2

lhcorals: 4-5

tischdog32: 4

lanman: 3

civitan.erichanson: 5

OK SO HERE'S THE PLAN: I can take shipment on a day say Wednesday or Thursday (preferably Thursday please): I'm assuming the vendor isn't going to bag each ric individually... so I'll get bags and bag all 50 individually. At which point I can meet people in rockville, were some MD people can pick up, and hopefully 1 or two Va volunteers will pick up. I'll label each bag with a sharpie 1-50 and use my randomize program on my old trusty ti-83 plus to randoimly pick which rics go to whome and put those rics into a box with whom ever is going to pick up from that person. I will also simotaneoulsy post on the group buy thread who got what numbers so that they're won't be any hurt feelings when people go to pick up. Then if people so desire they can trade rics for specifically desired colors at their pick up point...

Please tell me if this sounds fair, also ( I think kevin may or may not have volunteered for pick up for Va can I get one or two other volunteers to meet me in rockville)

Payment Details: Will be pay pal in advance please! (It is sad to say that I don't make nearly $350 a week so I can't front that amount of money), it will be what ever your total + ($0.30 + %3) <-- pay pal fees and completely optional add $.50-.75ish to help cover the rebagging and driving I have to do, COMPLETELY OPTIONAL

EXAMPLE: Say 3 rics is your purchase $21 + $0.30 + $0.64(3%) + .50 (optional) = $21.94/$22.44 (optional)

Edited by jason the filter freak

Jason, thanks for doing this.

After doing another group buy of rics, make sure you explain how we are going to do the picking once they arrive just so feelings arent hurt the day of.

Just a suggestion

Ron

:drink:

I'll take three, if Larry's going to the pickup :lol:

bob

If larry is getting bob's then i"ll add 5 to his order and I'll get them from his house....

so put me in for 5 different colors...

eric

Thanks for making the drive down to Rockville. Its closer to me but still a bear of a drive during the week. Depending on meet time, I am willing to be another VA picker-upper.

If anyone in the group buy is close to springfield or in between rockville and springfield, let me know.

Ron

If someone is going to make a run for NoVA folks, I would go for this. The guy's auction history looks great.
How many Mr.Tang it's important, looks like we have Va picker uppers. We can always use more volunteers for Va pick up though.

How many Mr.Tang it's important, looks like we have Va picker uppers. We can always use more volunteers for Va pick up though.

I can be a VA picker-upper. I live right at Rt7/I66/I495.

I'm in for 3.

I got my 10 pack. The colors are amazing. I paid $10.00 each for them and am very happy. I will post pictures when they open up more.

He shipped them on Monday and they got here this morning and the heat pack was not warm and the water was boarderline cold so make sure he overnights your stuff!

Edited by reefhunter