BLUE RIBBON KOI MOVING!!

johnnybv

As Sean said We need our supporters now, more than ever!!! With this down turn in the economy busineses are going under one after another, we are all giving our corals away basically at cost just to move them and infuse some $$$ back into the business, in some cases enough to keep the lights on!

Remember from now until we move, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON ALL CORALS (except ORA new releases)

I can promise you this type of sale will not happen again for a while!

PS we may be moving quicker than we think, so dont wait!

John

Sure...............just when I have to break my tank down, you have this "Moving Sale."

Jk....wish you all the best with the move.............will see you in about 8-10 weeks after the basement has been renovated.

Lots of awesome colonies still available!!! as well as frags from 9.95, all But one get one free!! And if you are nice, I may even let you come down and take a peek at the new store!!

John

Hey gang I just wanted to show some support for Johnny @ BRK, I went out this past weekend to his new shop and my jaw hit the floor! it's huge! man what an upgrade from the old shop and I have to give thanks to all of his staff who have been working hard to get it up and running in such a short time! Good job guys and keep up the great work!

Just be patient. We all will see our new toys place soon! :)

There are two LFS I enjoy going to. BRK and AQUACO. Top notch places.

Edited by vaironman

Just be patient. We all will see our new toys place soon! :)

There are two LFS I enjoy going to. BRK and AQUACO. Top notch places.

Thanks guys, you should be excited, this is going to be unlike anything else in the area! We are not ready for pictures yet, the place still looks like a bomb hit it......

John

Thanks guys, you should be excited, this is going to be unlike anything else in the area! We are not ready for pictures yet, the place still looks like a bomb hit it......

John

Having had a chance to see the space before anything had been done and then again this past weekend, I have to say that you guys must have been burning the midnight oil working to get ready to open. I hope that you took "before" pictures. I look forward to the "after" version. Now, if you'd just put in a tank large enough to dive in:)

Jackie

Having had a chance to see the space before anything had been done and then again this past weekend, I have to say that you guys must have been burning the midnight oil working to get ready to open. I hope that you took "before" pictures. I look forward to the "after" version. Now, if you'd just put in a tank large enough to dive in:)

Jackie

It's in the works.

mom is coming in town in 1 hour to see the grandbabies and for t.g. I have left food for her and instructions as to what she can do to occupy herself this weekend. she has my cell phone number and should understand that I will be checking out the store all weekend.