BLUE RIBBON KOI MOVING!!

johnnybv

The rumors are true, we are moving 1 mile down the road to a facility that will knock your socks off!!! Three times the size and 100 times nicer!!

I would like to sell all my corals so I dont have to move them. so from now until we move buy one get one free, all day every day!!! (ORA new releases excluded)

Lots of used equipment will become available as we disasemble our systems so keep your eyes peeled!

New systems being constructed right now, its going to be incredible!

Below is the official announcement!

movingad-1.jpg

The rumors are true, we are moving 1 mile down the road to a facility that will knock your socks off!!! Three times the size and 100 times nicer!!

I would like to sell all my corals so I dont have to move them. so from now until we move buy one get one free, all day every day!!! (ORA new releases excluded)

Lots of used equipment will become available as we disasemble our systems so keep your eyes peeled!

New systems being constructed right now, its going to be incredible!

Below is the official announcement!

movingad-1.jpg

What about Fish? :biggrin:

what tanks do you have for sale and sizes?

about a buck a gallon, I have 10's & 46 bowfronts, and a bunch of 50 gal black square sump type tanks.

Any chance clams might come up on a special price??? :biggrin:

I have some very nice 3" maximas in right now, they are 59 each discounted already...

What about Fish? :biggrin:

the fish system is going to be the last one to break down, and most of my new systems will be set up by then, so there is no need to "off load" them, I can just move em. Besides with the health of our fish, they will transfer over just fine, I more worry about making my corals into frags by moving them.....

Thanks John, I'm getting out and you go and do this, Thanks

Eric

Good luck, I'll have to stop by to check it out someday.

Yea, its going to be pretty incredible!!!

John any used calcium reactors?

I think I still have a deltec 501 available, sells for like 750, I have it at 499. Includes a brand new recirc pump, bubble counter, and pH probe holder.

john

That's a mile further away from me. You're moving in the wrong direction!

There is a real nice, very large and very much vacant building close to my house. I think you should consider it instead!

There is a real nice, very large and very much vacant building close to my house. I think you should consider it instead!

too late, I am already pot commited!

John

I will take a look at the clams next week. You caught me in the middle of tattoo work. I got my Koi finally colored; thanks for leaving those koi pics on the counter gave me great ideas.

Edited by reefmontalvo

I would love to make this a BIG weekend, bring in some nice cashflow to reinvest into the new facility, so if you need anything come by, I will be wheelin and dealin, I need to move these corals. If you are buying some corals, Im willing to work with you on fish as well! I have a nice inventory, a bunch of new clowns from ORA, extream misbars, kinda like a naked with a beard and white saddle, really bad a$$!!

John

trust me, the extra mile will be worth it!!!

The 50 gallon sump tanks you mentioned, are they around the size of a 40 breeder (36"x18" foot print)? Will they be available today?

EDIT: I went there today, these are tubs and not tanks.

Edited by schulzjp

The 50 gallon sump tanks you mentioned, are they around the size of a 40 breeder (36"x18" foot print)? Will they be available today?

EDIT: I went there today, these are tubs and not tanks.

tubs, tanks call them what you want, but they would work well for sumps if the size

is right

I just got home from there.... loaded up on some goodies at a great price. If you want stuff, jump now because it was packed in there tonight!

I just got home from there.... loaded up on some goodies at a great price. If you want stuff, jump now because it was packed in there tonight!

I thought you just sold your tank? Find something new already?

Lots of gems all at the lowest prices you will find....thanks for coming!

john

Lots of gems all at the lowest prices you will find....thanks for coming!

john

Any skimmers on sale?

Thanks

Eric

Any skimmers on sale?

Thanks

Eric

Used :

aquaeuro designed for 500 gal + $350

Aqua C EV180 $250

lighting?

nothing used in lighting except some regular flourecent fixtures good for refugiums $10

I stopped by the new place yesterday and I have to say that Northern Virginia reefers are some of the luckiest reefers in the US. Our LFS' continue to up the ante with better stock, better prices and constant improvements to their stores and BRK is no exception!

The new location is much larger and brighter with a much larger display of tanks being installed. It's obvious that Johnny and his team have put a lot of work (and $$$) into the place already and I can't wait to see it when the work is completed! :cheers:

Times are tough for everyone right now. Remember to support your LFS' or they may not be there when you need them!

I stopped by the new place yesterday and I have to say that Northern Virginia reefers are some of the luckiest reefers in the US. Our LFS' continue to up the ante with better stock, better prices and constant improvements to their stores and BRK is no exception!

The new location is much larger and brighter with a much larger display of tanks being installed. It's obvious that Johnny and his team have put a lot of work (and $$$) into the place already and I can't wait to see it when the work is completed! :cheers:

Times are tough for everyone right now. Remember to support your LFS' or they may not be there when you need them!

thanks BOB, good to see you today!

john

As Sean said We need our supporters now, more than ever!!! With this down turn in the economy busineses are going under one after another, we are all giving our corals away basically at cost just to move them and infuse some $$$ back into the business, in some cases enough to keep the lights on!

Remember from now until we move, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON ALL CORALS (except ORA new releases)

I can promise you this type of sale will not happen again for a while!

PS we may be moving quicker than we think, so dont wait!

John