Who's attending the WAMAS Social at BRK?

davelin315

Hey guys, thought I'd start out a straw poll to let Johnny know about how many to expect.

I will be there and, unless this cold that is ripping through my family gets in the way, will be bringing my wife and 4 kids - Johnny, are you still allowing any feeding of your koi after what happened a few socials back? That's one of the things my kids love to do!

Hey guys, thought I'd start out a straw poll to let Johnny know about how many to expect.

I will be there and, unless this cold that is ripping through my family gets in the way, will be bringing my wife and 4 kids - Johnny, are you still allowing any feeding of your koi after what happened a few socials back? That's one of the things my kids love to do!

Dave would it be easier to make this a poll??

Yes, koi feeding will be allowed, I will just make sure the fertilizer pellets are locked up!

John

PS keep that cold in quarintine!

June 21st from 4:00 pm til ????

Thanks, I just noticed the other thread, I hope I can make it...never been to BRK or a social.

Wreck

man I'll be at my bachelor's party in Atlantic City :biggrin:

I'll be there as well.

man I'll be at my bachelor's party in Atlantic City :biggrin:

Chris, I'm sure you could get Byron to strip off some clothes for you and you could always strike up a poker game and ante up some $200 koi!

(edited)

Place me down for attendance. Also if you need help setting up give me a call. I'm off that day and will not mind volunteering to help out.

Edited by reefmontalvo