My lil' 10 gallon

(edited)

My buddy said that I should start a thread on my nano. My daughter and I started up a this tank about 5 months or so ago. These are not updated pics but will post some soon. Let us know what you think.

First week

gallery_2631540_393_829901.jpg

Soon after

gallery_2631540_393_537999.jpg

Last week or so

gallery_2631540_393_379543.jpg

Edited by Clyde

My buddy said that I should start a thread on my nano. My daughter and I started up a this tank about 5 months or so ago. These are not updated pics but will post some soon. Let us know what you think.

First week

that is looking great Eric. I am very proud to say that i know you. Good job!

the trumpet coral and a great rock (top Left of tank) with some buttons and others on it are from a friend, all others are from AquaCo.

"Must stop buying coral" :rollface: After getting three corals for the price of one from AquaCo I fragged my mushroom for a friend who in return gave me a big piece of starburst coral. I think I will stop know and watch things grow.

gallery_2631540_393_312261.jpg

Guest Zimzdoodle

"Must stop buying coral" :rollface: After getting three corals for the price of one from AquaCo I fragged my mushroom for a friend who in return gave me a big piece of starburst coral. I think I will stop know and watch things grow.

gallery_2631540_393_312261.jpg

Beautiful!! I love the mushrooms and rics :wig:

Piece of advice, move the star coral to its own little island to avoid it stinging and encroaching on everything else.

Moved the star and a few other things. Thanx for the advice about the star. The guy that gave it to me told me the same thing I must have chosen not to remember that part.

gallery_2631540_393_55819.jpg

Nice brain:) if I am identifing it correctly.... I love your little tank you should come see mine some day:)