New Store in Reston?

Clyde

Any one know the name of the new store in reston?

it is called THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

Guest MikeInFredVA

it is called THE AQUARIUM COMPANY

welcome to speaking and responding Dwayne, nice to hear from you finally :cheers:

I've stopped by several times. Every time there are more fish (as he's finished his tanks and quarantine setup), and more corals, which are a nice mix of basics and some very cool stuff. He has a nice selection of frozen foods, and has been very willing to "talk tanks" and let me pick his brain. I'll be back!

We anticipate becoming repeat/regular customers. Sean has a great set-up, is incredibly knowledgeable, has a great selection and good pricing for some nice sized pieces of coral (we were there just after opening and fish were somewhat limited). He also offers Wamas members a 10% discount. We're going back soon.

There are some great comments on "Vendor Forums" under "The Aquarium Company".

Maureen

Guest MikeInFredVA

We anticipate becoming repeat/regular customers. Sean has a great set-up, is incredibly knowledgeable, has a great selection and good pricing for some nice sized pieces of coral (we were there just after opening and fish were somewhat limited). He also offers Wamas members a 10% discount. We're going back soon.

There are some great comments on "Vendor Forums" under "The Aquarium Company".

Maureen

I went there yesterday, Had the best experience I've ever had in a pet store, and i've been in many pet stores. I t was clean the staf was nice, I got word of things coming in the following week. For being open for 5 day's I think sean has a great reef store. Great start and Good Luck Sean I doubt you'll need it everything looks better then any other reef place 've ever been into.

Mike

PS. Everything is nice and clean.

So far I've been their twice and have had good experiences both times. The service was great and Sean is always willing to stop and talk to you whenever you want to talk tanks or ask a question. There fish selection increased dramatically (as they broke in their quarintine systems) between the first and second time I went their and I've been very impressed with what they have brought in so far. I also talked to Sean and he said that they will be bringing in rarer fish over the next couple of weeks as they work out all the bugs they may find in their system. He also said that he is willing to special order any fish that they do not have in stock for you. So so far my experience is 2 thumbs up.

Connor

I found the store and Sean's knowledge and friendly service top notch in all respects. It is great to have another advanced reefing oriented store in the area.

_Matt

Sean,

are these guys all working for you or what???

Sounds like I might have to stop by with all the good press you are getting.

Congrats.

Garrett.

Sean,

are these guys all working for you or what???

Sounds like I might have to stop by with all the good press you are getting.

Congrats.

Garrett.

g

Let's plan a field trip since i have stuff for you from the ballast trade.

I might go today if I get enough check marks on my card.

Chip,

I got the bike (I ain't paying for gas in the Bronco). It's raining. I ain't going today.

Call me a sissy if you want.

I'm okay with that.

G.

But if you want to defer for a week or two I'll definitely be down.

Just came back from the store. First time there and it will not be my last. Sean was great. My 5 year old little girl and I stopped by to get some live stock for our nano tank and it couldn't have been a better experience. I am new to salt water and he had great advice and didn't talk down to me at all(which can happen with a newbie). If you haven't been you should go.

Thanks! :cheers:

I have to agree with every thing said about Sean and his new store. I've been there several times and he has been more then helpful. I am also a newbie and he gives such personal service that I'll be a regular. Be sure to stop by next Saturday for his Grand Opening.

Karen

Now if he would move it up a few counties that would be nice.

Now if he would move it up a few counties that would be nice.

Thanks for all of the kind words! Im working really hard....but when you love what you do its not work!

PS....working on expansion already. I have quite a few people interested in investing and opening in Maryland, hopefully more to come in the next few months!

Closed all week to prepare for the grand opening next saturday. I have some good things planned, I think it would be worth stopping by.

I will be posting all week as more info on special livestock become available!

Thanks for all of the great feedback, I promise great things to come! Kind words make the 14 hour days feel so much better!

Kind Regards!

Sean

Edited by AQUACO

Sean,

Sorry we can't make your Grand Opening celebration, we'll be out of town all weekend. Perhaps we can stop in the week following................if there is anything left!

Best wishes,

Maureen

ps- if you're willing to open an additional store up north I think it only fair you consider opening up a 3rd further south............. just food for thought.