A thought for the fourm/officers

I thought/think it might be a good idea to have a devoted section on the board for just tank threads. It would allow members to look in just one place to see everyone elses tanks, and it would free up the general/members area. It would be just a thread area dedicated to a members tank(s) and their growth. i.e. a person could have one thread per tank but it wouldn't be a fourm to ask questions about tanks, fish, water quality reviews, etc unless they posted on their tank thread that would still be in the general , members, new ect area.

Just a thought, chime in

:scuba:

Jason the filter freak

Did I spawn this epiphany of yours Jason?

Anyways, I agree completely. It would be nice to go to one area and see all the tank threads. Also, things get pushed to page 2 and 3 quickly in the general discussion so it is sometimes hard to keep up with all of the tank threads I like to watch.

Good idea Jason.

I concur!

Possibly SHOW in GENERAL Section, but only allow MEMBERS to post in it???

This way, the General audience can see the memberships tanks, but must be a member to reply to it?

...if this permission is available?

..if not, post anyway in general and let it rip?

Wow - great idea.

Ditto! :bb:

Easier for newbies!

(edited)

so how about it officers/mods?

Or put me in charge of it, and I'll shift stuff around

Edited by jason the filter freak

• 2 weeks later...

I thought/think it might be a good idea to have a devoted section on the board for just tank threads. It would allow members to look in just one place to see everyone elses tanks, and it would free up the general/members area. It would be just a thread area dedicated to a members tank(s) and their growth. i.e. a person could have one thread per tank but it wouldn't be a fourm to ask questions about tanks, fish, water quality reviews, etc unless they posted on their tank thread that would still be in the general , members, new ect area.

Just a thought, chime in

:scuba:

Jason the filter freak

Your wish is granted. :gho:

Scroll to the bottom of the Public Forums and make sure to read the rules. They are pinned and at the top of every page!

Your wish is granted. :gho:

Scroll to the bottom of the Public Forums and make sure to read the rules. They are pinned and at the top of every page!

Schweet, YGPM