125 Reef tank

eddi

Hi all, just wanted to share some pictires of my 125 reef. As you can see, I am big into LPS (especially brains), while have some issues keeping SPS.

Comments are welcome, just remember I am not a photographer. Oh, yeah; please ignore the bubble algae. If I could sell it, I would be a millionaire.

Please use this link: http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/eddi_staffini/

Why not insert the pictures into your thread, it's not hard. PM me if you want help.

IMG_0018.jpg

The tank looks great by the way, love the angels and cb butterfly

Edited by jason the filter freak

Hi Jason, and thank you. I do love my angels; the multi colored and the golden are simply beautiful.

I did not inclue the pics because I did not want the take the room on here.

Just the guy I was thinking about when I logged on today.

We (Lee and I) are working on a shark (and/or large fish) project and would like to draw on your experiance with the vicious fishes.

Phil

Looken good Eddi. The colors are beautiful.

(edited)

Thank you all for your comments.

Scott, I have not been around for quite a while. Work is crazy, and, frankly, I sort of lost interest in the hobby for a while. I actually thought of giving it up.

Bob, I actually don't do anything to the blastos; I have not target fed them but I will start. If you look at the ones at the top, with the green center, you can see they are starting to go downhill.

Phil, I would love to help out in any way I can with your shark project. I have often thought about replacing the refugium downstairs with large tank so I could have my Epaulettes again, but I have a hunch Karen would throw me out of the house. PM or call me anytime.

Garrett, I still have the 360. It is mainly a fish only tank, but I do have the biggest rose anenome I have ever seen.

Khanh, thank you. Do you stil have all your LPS? Did you see the watermelon chalice I got from you? It has grown quite a bit; the picture does not do it justice, the color really pops.

Edited by eddi