Lost

dandy7200

this thread was the origin of the membersthhip number error if anyone has noticed the crazy numbers i thought bring this thread back might help in getting it fixed. i was hoping that would be the topic on hand

This thread was not the "origin" of the membership numbers jumping. This was posted was weeks after that issue happened. I don't know exactly what happened back then but sometime between 19 to 21 July 2007 the numbers jumped. I am guessing it was a bot issue.

Member: han012

Member #: 1,763

Member: darkcirca

Member #: 2, 631,258

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who called the 'tang police?

I called the "bare breasts have nothing to do with reefing" police. Is there a problem with that?

Edited by Coral Hind

I think the 3 posts before the last two should be deleted.

So, how about the Tiger Woods? Busy man. I still think his wife bashed him with a nine iron.

Edited by Jan

I took out the name of the person so it will not be deleted.

I also fixed your post so it did not show there either when you quoted my post.

I think the 3 posts before the last two should be deleted.

So, how about the Tiger Woods? Busy man. I still think his wife bashed him with a nine iron.

Okay, I guess. If it's good enough for a court room (Judge: "disregard what that person has just said and strike it from the record") then it's gotta be good enough for me.

I took out the name of the person so it will not be deleted.

I also fixed your post so it did not show there either when you quoted my post.

Lil bit of politics too. Eveything our great country is stands for. Hoorah!

I heard there were beers, breasts and scotch in this thread. Oh my, how horrible...

please stop. Tom took care of this, what seems already like ages ago. thread is edited as it should be. move on

Kill Joy, it made for some great entertainment on a rainy day.....

Man... I GOTTA start reading WAMAS at work. I missed it all - now I have nothing but the CENSORED version to look at and wonder...

Jan - I absolutely agree with you! I think some of Tiger's injuries were probably sustained before he got out of the driveway.

Now I have to find the thread with Howard in the WAMAS thong and re-activate it for entertainment!

bob

I'm disappointed with the conduct of the members on this thread. I would be embarrassed for my students to see this thread, more because of how adults are behaving than because of what's in it. We all need to remember that this is a hobby, people are people, and if someone makes a mistake, so be it, we'll work to correct it. I am not sure of what all of the edits were in this thread, but I'm assuming that they were edited because they were inappropriate. The report button is there for a reason, report it and let us deal with it. Thread closed, probably going to disappear soon, too.