MrCoral.com

Leishman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me he does. His website had a hickup a while back and he owes me $140 in credit. I emailed him several time since June, still keeping all old emails for record and he always (intended/unintended) ignored the Aussie Acan I request for some reasons with replies such as: the Acan has been sold; however, it is still posted on his website or be taken off for a few weeks and then post them back on.

Then I choose another type of LPS such as Blasto*, same things, same replies. It's now October and Sonny keeps sending me advertisement with 25% and never followup with my $140 in credit. I don't want to click on buy it now and never see my $140 refund just to get a new colony I like to purchase.

In my book, MrCoral fails his customer service. BRK, Fins and Feather have never failed with such basic thing.

KLee

I second vairoman on this because I did experience the same customer service my last purchase. I asked him about the discount i suppose to get but he said he will do it for me the next time i order. when I emailed him about the next purchase im planning to do Igot no reply... :(

Other than this problem, his prices and coral quality is good

Edited by bk_market

Sorry guys I have been having emailing issue with Lee. Lee checking my Spam everyday now. Lee I just sent you a email. If you can email me tonight we can hold anything you see until you get paid not a issue. We just up the sale to 30% so you can save even more. I will also add in some freebies of course for the email issues. If you can't email me tonight I will be on the road going to the Frag Swap in Jersey so bear with me.

Sorry about that.

Sonny

Mrcoral.com

Bk, just check my email did not see anything from you. Send me a email when you can and let me know the issue and I will take care of it of course. Just extended the sale to 30% you can use your discount on anything you like even with the sale.

Sorry BK and Lee!! You know I'm here for you guys always!! You can also give me a call if you need me 301-928-1251

I had a problem few months back as well Sonny. I order Blue Xenias, a monticap, and zoas off the site. I wanted them sent to my house instead of my office, but they were sent to my office by mistake. They were sitting in my office for 3 days and eventually the Xenia died, luckily the monticap and zoas survived. I was suppose to receive a replacement coral or refund for the Xenias, and wrote tons of email. So far I haven't received anything. Is there anything you can do Sonny?

Lee, I just pulled the Snow Caps for you off the site. Sweet item!!

Sonny,

I personally feel good that you now are trying to rectify previous mishap situation. I look forward to seeing the first purchase from you and soon your new retail store.

KLee

I had a problem few months back as well Sonny. I order Blue Xenias, a monticap, and zoas off the site. I wanted them sent to my house instead of my office, but they were sent to my office by mistake. They were sitting in my office for 3 days and eventually the Xenia died, luckily the monticap and zoas survived. I was suppose to receive a replacement coral or refund for the Xenias, and wrote tons of email. So far I haven't received anything. Is there anything you can do Sonny?

I'm in a similar boat, my shipping came one day late, the tracking information never worked, but the corals never made it. I've been waiting patiently, last time he said he was waiting on UPS, not sure what's going on now. :/

Hate to add to the complaints but i have had issues with my previous order as well as my current order. I ordered a couple SPS during the heat wave. Most of my order came in, in bad shape and i emailed him right away. Lost half my order and he said he would take care of me when he got back from Macna. When he got back he asked me what happened because he forgot. Told him and he said he couldnt do a refund because i didnt send him pictures, even though he said he would take care of me??? He did say he would "hook me up" on my next order. So i needed some snails and ordered 10. Never got a email on shipment so i emailed him and he said he needed to order them and have been back and forth. Now he said i needed to wait until he open the store in November. My order is almost 2 months old. Corals that he post IMO are a great deal and look nice and you cannot beat free shipping. But without a good guarantee and following through with orders from the website means unhappy or unloyal customers. I have seen some things that i want to buy on the website but am very hesitant to buy again.

Well, I'm a happy customer and will ride up to see the new Frederick store very soon after he opens. Maybe even Sunday the 18th.

Carpool anyone?

I can seat 8 and we can plan to get something to eat along the trip as long as I DO NOT have to UNWRAP my meal.

Well, I'm a happy customer and will ride up to see the new Frederick store very soon after he opens. Maybe even Sunday the 18th.

Carpool anyone?

I can seat 8 and we can plan to get something to eat along the trip as long as I DO NOT have to UNWRAP my meal.

Tenatively, i'd like to go. Around what time were you planning to head up?

Tenatively, i'd like to go. Around what time were you planning to head up?

about 5 minutes before you're able to get here.

I think about 12:30 should work, get lunch see some awesome corlal, head home.

As an FYI, Mr. Coral just donated 4 $25 gift certs for the raffle. It's great now that he will have a retail facility to view them personally.

Thanks Sonny :)

I'm going to add to the complaints. This is my second order and twice now, I was sent the wrong frags. On my first order, Sonny said that he sent the frag I ordered to someone else by mistake and that he would make it up to me on my next order. With the 50% off sale, I figured to try ordering again and maybe he'll send something out for me. Well, same thing happened. Not only did I get the wrong item again, but still no 'make-up' frags from the first order. I've sent him an email about this and we'll see how he responds.

The frags I received were healthy and nicely packaged so no complaints there.

Flowerseller - I would like to go on the trip as well. So is it confirmed Sunday 18th at 12:30? Can Saturday could be an optional day also?

Is the store open now? If so, does anyone have the address?

Its a shame about all bad experiences. I was considering purchasing some stuff from MrCorals. There are so many online stores to choose from. Pulling my hair out trying to figure out which to use.

Sean

Woodbridge, Va

Flowerseller - I would like to go on the trip as well. So is it confirmed Sunday 18th at 12:30? Can Saturday could be an optional day also?

Is the store open now? If so, does anyone have the address?

Its a shame about all bad experiences. I was considering purchasing some stuff from MrCorals. There are so many online stores to choose from. Pulling my hair out trying to figure out which to use.

Sean

Woodbridge, Va

Sure Saturday can be an optional day and I believe the day he opens.

I work Saturdays so my group would go Sunday.

Let us know how it is.

yea lots of promise and no follow up makes me hesitant to buy any more corals as well. Let me know if you guys ever get ur issues resolved phisigs79 & gionva.

yea lots of promise and no follow up makes me hesitant to buy any more corals as well. Let me know if you guys ever get ur issues resolved phisigs79 & gionva.

If any of the complaints are with online ordering mishaps, this will be resolved if you purchase from his store in person, WYSIWYG there and payments are handled in person.

Edited by rioreef

If any of the complaints are with online ordering mishaps, this will be resolved if you purchase from his store in person, WYSIWYG there and payments are handled in person.

This is true. However, a good merchant is always a good merchant with credibility, reliability. You decide to go in a business and open a mean for your customer to come in. If one of your mean is open online, have to follow-up with your words and good practice. Just a thought.

KLee

Mishaps? Guys if you want someone to be prefect that is not possible. I do my best and always take care of everyone. I'm always here for emails and phones calls. Yes I have been busy in the last Month with the store but still here for all. Gionova if you are email me and you are not getting emails back you have email issue. I go threw my emails 5 times a day. You can awlays give me a call.

KLEE has been taken care of and your Aussie will be shipped Monday.

Waited on his paycheck to clear Super Aussie on the way. Please post a nice Pic!!

This is a great hobby but mishaps can happen as with any business.

I hope to see you guys at the Grand Opening

<Edit by YBeNormal to remove advertisements.>