Anyone see the new corals at TRT?

michaelg

Email last week said they were coming in from a new source....  Anyone pick up anything cool?

Hopefully there will be something left next Sunday when I can make it over there....

Guest Leishman
Surabaya in Indonesia is the new place doing aqua culture.  Check Phishy Business , they have been stocking this stuff for a couple of months now.  Looks good.

i picked up a Galaxea (sp.?) and a nice purple tip acropora yesterday they had a nice frogspawn that i wanted but was gone today when i went there.

I actually made it over there today.  The corals are pretty nice.  Hope these shipments keep coming for a while.

Hi guys, I'm new here...

I went to TRT yesterday also, for the first time, but they were closed. It was about 12:45. Is this unusual?

Also, the paypal links for the membership dont seem to work- off topic- what is the paypal address?

Thanks!

V

Guest reverai

TRT is generally open at 12:45 but some times things come up when only one person is there. I've been there several times between 12 and 1 PM since their new hours on weekdays. It used to be they didn't open until 4 PM on week days.

Steve

Hi guys, I'm new here...

Also, the paypal links for the membership dont seem to work- off topic- what is the paypal address?

Thanks!

V

treasurer@wamas.org for payments to WAMAS.

Thanks for the info.  Let us know if this works.

s

Hi all. I bought a nice Galaxia from them 2 weeks ago. Talking with another WAMAS member and he said that they can be tricky, and often don't last. Any suggestions, helpful advice or personal experience to offer?

Thanks

FF

I am not aware that they are hard to keep, but they are among the most poisonous of corals.  They can have feelers several inches long and they will kill pretty much anything in their way.

Put them in moderate flow and away from other corals.  I had always heard they prefer sand but I had one that did very well in the rocks.