Zoa and SPS Frag Fest

Gadgets

I am having another frag fest and wanted to invite all of you to attend. I will have Zoas as well as SPS. All are welcome. I still have a bunch of frags and colonies for you all!!! Come by, see the tank, and have some fun!

Feb. 24th 2pm-5pm

Here is the list:

1. HowardofNOVA

2. IanMan

3. Inedukated

4. Bob

5. iolani

6. Valeria

7. Jamal

8. Anthony

9. N8dogggg

10. Grav

11. Smarsh97

12. HBH

13. paulmac54

14. LobsterOfJustice

15. shawns

16. Tom C.

17. Almon

901 Allison St. NW

Washington, DC 20011

Edited by 143gadgets

Will not be able to make it. I guess you moved the time up, I have driving school from 3-6. Double :(

Now wait a minute... I use the roads near Oakton on Saturday afternoons.

I'll be watching out!

bob

Leave the wife home, he lives near campus! OH wait minute, its not in the 90's and bikini weather! Bring the wife! :lol2:

Sir, if somehow, someway, I'm going to try to make it!

...unless we have our officer meeting????

Guest CapHillReef

I replied in the old post before I saw this one...I won't be able to make it. Thanks for the invite though.

Well, I'll be able to make it. There seems to be a lot who can't though.... Looks like more goodies for me!!

I don't go into DC much, is your place near anything that would help me convince my wife that she could come with and we can make a day out of the trip?

I am pretty close to downtown. There are a bunch of museums!

im new to the forum and not a member of wamas, yet. id like to know what you all refer to as a, "frag fest," and is it something that you dont mind me attending--not sure if this gathering is strictly for members. if there will be trading, i can bring a shroom or 2 to offer. primarily i would like the opportunity to me some of the people that post.

Chris,

I was really looking forward to checking out your tank and maybe bringing home some new zoas. I woke up with a sore throat this morning though and that has progressed to a cough and fever. I'd hate to pas this on to others so I'm going to pass this round. Rain check?

im new to the forum and not a member of wamas, yet. id like to know what you all refer to as a, "frag fest," and is it something that you dont mind me attending--not sure if this gathering is strictly for members. if there will be trading, i can bring a shroom or 2 to offer. primarily i would like the opportunity to me some of the people that post.

Sure! You should come it is not limited to just members. It is always good to meet new people in the hobby.

Hopefully not. I felt fine there. Wait a minute, maybe you infected me? :eek:

:lol:

Post time: 02:51 AM ... You might try SLEEP - it's been known to improve people's health!

Oh... I forgot - you have a saltwater aquarium; you were probably up all night attending the birth of a new polyp on one of your zoanthids. :bday:

I think this hobby has made ME sick - in the head. I've started counting polyps on some of my zoanthid colonies, to see how fast they are growing. And my red monti has grown .27 inches in the last month on the left side - only .18 inches before it touches the rock next to it! (doing mental calculations on how many milligrams of calcium will be required....) :bounce:

bob

Is the 1st post here updated? Seems like a lot of people are not going to make it.

What time everyone was planning to get there? I'd like to time my visit for maximum swappage.

Yup. The first post is updated. I won't be trading, because I am downsizing. Feel free to trade with others that are coming. I don't really have the room for anything new.

youre the man chris. i really enjoyed my visit and i will let you know how all of the wonderful corals i got are doing in the future.

youre the man chris. i really enjoyed my visit and i will let you know how all of the wonderful corals i got are doing in the future.

I wanted to personally thank Chris for the frag fest he put together. It was more than worth the hour and 20 min trip to DC. Had the opportunity to not only grab a bunch of frags (kinda went crazy on that), but also got to see his light configuration, which I am now proud to say is also my light configuration. Took my hood down and changed it the day after! So good lookin out Chris!

PS roughly about 90% of the polyps are open now.

Edited by n8dogggg

I wanted to personally thank Chris for the frag fest he put together. It was more than worth the hour and 20 min trip to DC. Had the opportunity to not only grab a bunch of frags (kinda went crazy on that), but also got to see his light configuration, which I am now proud to say is also my light configuration. Took my hood down and changed it the day after! So good lookin out Chris!

PS roughly about 90% of the polyps are open now.

No problem Nate It was awesome meeting you and your family. Glad that the corals are open.